Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:11 pm 

Hi guys, thought I'd share a few of the scopes I have in my Discovery scope section. This HD line is top quality, and are going for a crazy price! I've got a super deal on these at the moment, and I reccomend grabbing at this price while I can still get them at this discount. They are shipped UPS to your door, from China. I'm short of funds at the moment, so will offer these this way for a bit, and appreciate anyone grabbing the great deals giving feedback on the forum on the quality. It will also help me decide which scopes to stock here in Canada. I'm super excited about this line of scopes, and you can look on Youtube for various videos singing their praises, and showing the rigorous tests they put them through.

Here is a couple of their HD line, which is their top glass along with the ED line from Discovery.

Discovery HD 5-25X50 SFIR DLTW FFP IR-1/2MIL 30mm First Focal Plane Rifle Scope
Attachment:
2692-acbe67-2.jpg
2692-acbe67-2.jpg [ 81.36 KiB | Viewed 266 times ]

https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/discovery-h ... cal-plane/
$348.13 shipping included

Discovery HD 5-25X50SFIR SFP 1/2MIL 30MM Second Focal Plane Long Range Rifle Scope
Attachment:
2763-557c36-2.jpg
2763-557c36-2.jpg [ 54.15 KiB | Viewed 266 times ]

https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/discovery-h ... fle-scope/
$272.99 shipping included

Discovery HD 3-15X50 SFIR DLTW SFP IR-1/2MIL Second Focal Plane Rifle Scope
Attachment:
Discovery-HD-3-15X50-SFIR-DLTW-SFP-IR-MIL-Hunting-Scope-Riflescope-With-Illumination-Tactical-Shooting.jpg_640x640.jpg
Discovery-HD-3-15X50-SFIR-DLTW-SFP-IR-MIL-Hunting-Scope-Riflescope-With-Illumination-Tactical-Shooting.jpg_640x640.jpg [ 57.62 KiB | Viewed 266 times ]

https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/discovery-h ... fle-scope/
$254.79 shipping included

I've got the ED Line as well as less expensive scopes as well for those on a budget, and even have scopes that come with camera/phone mounts included. All the scopes include the shipping and your choice of rings. (as a forum special, I'll order you the fancy rings shown on Cyclops Joe review, if you leave a note in the checkout :D ) Most come with a sunshade as well.
Thanks for looking
Wes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:22 pm 

I checked in again with the supplier and these scopes are very heavily tested and magnum springer rated and hi powered magnum rifle rated.
They come with a 3 year full warranty against defects and failure. Any returns can be sent to me, or pictures taken of the problem.
The ED line I have advertised have the full lifetime warranty.
Thanks,
Wes

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk