Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Pass Around Chrony
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:30 pm 

Leadslinger has very generously supplied his chrony up for borrowing. So far it has gone to YupYup and now myself.
We need to start compiling a list of people who would like to have it sent next.

The rules are fairly simple. We will make a list, first person on the list provides me your address in a private message. I will send it to you, you post here once you have recieved it and its condition. This is also a way for leadslinger to keep an eye on where his chrony is.
You use the chrony as long as you need (not weeks/months) then the next person on the list provides their address and it is shipped and so on.

The only major rule is you post your results of the gun of your choosing for us to see how things went and to create discussion. Some photos are always fun too!

For better reference, this is the original post - chrony rental, please refer to the first post for leadslingers rules.

Fully rebuilt Benjamin .22 classic
Some other junk rifles

Post subject: Re: Pass Around Chrony
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:24 am 

+1

It's so much appreciated to leadslinger to borrow out this very essential equipment for an airgunners!

And it's very happy to see most of my guns are all doing well at the testing result vs the factory rating ~

The interesting finding in my guns ~

My old P3 with new seals shoots higher than my new HW40~ maybe due to the seals in it are a little bit newer than the HW40?! Or maybe time for me to replace seals on the HW40 too ~

My Izzy 46M pistol just shoots as hard as my Daisy 953 rifle, above 480fps on R10 7g pellets... Proved the Russian tank just works hard as its name ~

A good record of your chrony data and put them into computer with a spread sheet and using related charts can really help you understand your guns and pellet much more! So prepare your paper and pen while using the chrony!

Cheers!

Sent from my LG cellphone

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

Post subject: Re: Pass Around Chrony
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:33 pm 

This is such a great gesture to do! i would have jumped to the back of the line on this in the past! Great Idea...

Greg

S&W M29 8 3/8" Pellet
Dan Wesson 715 Nickel 6" Pellet
Sig Sauer M17 Pellet
KWC 1911 Tac .BB
Leapers UTG BB 3x12x32