Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:46 am 

Seen them in Kijiji under pellet guns for all of Canada. Not very often these come up. Nickel plated versions seem a little rich in price. Thought I let the forum know in case anyone is looking. Quite a few rifles on it too. Happy hunting. :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:58 am 

I am wondering why this ad can sneak through the Kijiji filter.... before I joined the forum, once I submitted an ad to sell 2 tins of pellets, I modified several times to remove words like, air gun, gun, related words to have the ad successfully submitted at last... But about less than one day, I got an notice and the ad was removed manually by Kijiji....

And I know nothing related to this are all not allowed in Kijiji... If anything happened, not only the seller, Kijiji will have big trouble too...

Sent from my LG cellphone

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:23 am 

YepYep wrote:
I am wondering why this ad can sneak through the Kijiji filter.... before I joined the forum, once I submitted an ad to sell 2 tins of pellets, I modified several times to remove words like, air gun, gun, related words to have the ad successfully submitted at last... But about less than one day, I got an notice and the ad was removed manually by Kijiji....

And I know nothing related to this are all not allowed in Kijiji... If anything happened, not only the seller, Kijiji will have big trouble too...

I really don’t know YepYep. I know the the seller of the cp99 was given a hard time, but he fought back and told them if that is the case get everyone else shut down on Kijiji who done it for free or pay. And they let him alone. Your guess is as good as mime. :|

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:35 am 

Hmm ~ that reminds me to remember I saw some rifles in Kijiji too... So Kijiji need to blame the first ad or the person approved the first ad... lol

~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:01 pm 

:?: that’s odd...
I’m regularly keeping an eye on Kijiji for airguns. Have bought a couple from kijiji myself.
Just checked and in Kijiji Quebec there is currently at least 8 airgun pistols on sale... (btw including a nice blowback Makarov for 55$!)

Could this filter only work with English words? Because in French using “pistolet co2” will show several airguns... Never thaught Kijiji was blocking airgun adds because it doesn’t look like it!!

Daisy 953
Umarex HPP
Walther PPK/S
Smith & Wesson M&P 40
Colt Python .357 (polymer)
Walther CP99
Smith & Wesson TRR8
KWC 226-S5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:19 pm 

Maybe Kijiji Toronto just different than yours.... Anyway it say it's local classified ads....so area difference should be existing ...

~Target~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:08 pm 

I live in the Niagara region area. and I remember a few years back I tried putting some of the denix replica pistols up on kijiji and they weren,t even allowed. but if you look for airguns in Calgary and alberta and b.c on kijiji there are lots of them. I don,t know why they would be allowed but not our area.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:18 pm 

pete wrote:
I live in the Niagara region area. and I remember a few years back I tried putting some of the denix replica pistols up on kijiji and they weren,t even allowed. but if you look for airguns in Calgary and alberta and b.c on kijiji there are lots of them. I don,t know why they would be allowed but not our area.

I just tried kijiji- Calgary b.c and down east. there were a few pellet rifles and pistols. maybe just more strict rules here in southern ont.