Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:52 pm 

Greetings,

For sale, I have an excellent condition Brocock Concept S6 Hi Power PCP rifle, chambered in .22 calibre. This PAL rated PCP rifle is a recent purchase, and truthfully, one that I've yet to enjoy due to time demands. So, I've decided that someone else should enjoy this beauty.

I am the second owner, and since I've never used the rifle, I'll share the original owners description and comments:

Quote:
I’ve taken very good care of this gun. Stock is heavy dark walnut. When in use, the butt and fore stock were wrapped in camo tape. This why the stock is in good condition. Extremely accurate with H&H FTT 14.66gr 5.53mm. Also with 16gr AA pellets. Does not leak air. Fills to 3,000 PSI. See ballistics pics for velocities.

Two tiny dents shown on the stock: one is above the trigger on the right side; the other is under the fore end – see pics.

Note: what appears as a vertical line on the stock just above the trigger on both sides is the end of the camo tape line that I used to protect the fore stock. It is a discolouration between that part of the stock (receiver area) that was exposed to the sun and the protective camo tape that ran along the fore stock. The actual wood is undamaged. It’s only visible at certain angles.

I can attest to the rifle's condition, as described by the original owner. I'll add that the rifle is comparatively lighter and more compact than my HW97 laminate , yet it still maintains a dense and substantial quality when held or shouldered - likely due to the beautiful walnut stock.

Please see attached images. The first three images were taken by the original owner, and the remainder by me.

The sale includes the rifle, two 6-shot rotary magazines, and original box with paperwork.

The rifle is located in Calgary and is packed for immediate delivery to the new owner. The price is SOLD, firm local, and SOLD shipped including first $100 insurance, firm. Payment via EMT or cash in person.

NOTE: This is a Non-Restricted firearm. You must be 18 yrs or older and hold a valid PAL to purchase and possess this rifle. I will ask for, and confirm, your PAL information prior to sale.

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.