Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:50 pm 

This is for anyone who owns the Beretta PX4 Storm BB/Pellet gun - thanks in advance.

I don't have the gun yet, but have a question with regards to the single and double action mechanism. Based on what I know/seen on videos, pulling the slider back appears to cocks the gun into Single mode, and from the video, it looks like ot stays in that mode - not sure how, but how then would you quickly return it back to Double action?

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:24 pm 

I think this is same in all blow back action co2 SA/DA guns...

You cock ( pull the slide or push down down the hammer) the gun, and can use single action to fire the gun.... Then the blow back cock the gun again for you...

Return to double action usually means 'de-cock' the gun... Not all gun can do that...

My M92A1 can do that by engage the manual safe I remember... And for my other gun, I usually drop the mag, and and pull the trigger to reset the slide...

Haven't shoot my co2 pistols for a long time, may not remember correctly...

Sent from my LG cellphone

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:55 pm 

If the gun doesn't have a decocker.

You simply just hold the hammer, while holding the hammer, pull the trigger. Slowly ride the hammer back to it's resting spot. Any DA/SA gun with a exposed hammer, this will work. Even guns with a built in decocker.

What I do on my DA/SA firearms when I'm required to shoot DA first pull.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:01 pm 

Just watch this video... Will work with any SA/DA firearms.

https://youtu.be/MDOhQjZpH0w?list=UUlDa ... vwz6OcEKHQ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:35 pm 

Hi i just take mine of saftey, pull back the slide and its good to go. Hope this helps

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:40 pm 

Oh and this pistol the saftey is on the right side, kinda orkward if you are right handed, but imo it is a nice gun,