Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:07 pm 

Thanks he's fine. He had a allergic reaction to something. But this post pones his needles, and being fixed. Has a appointment in another 3 weeks. See if that clears up. So we can get needles, and book an allergy test.. So far since July this dog cost me about 800$.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:39 pm 

Yipes! Yep, vets and shots are super expensive.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:34 pm 

wesb2007 wrote:
Wow, sorry to hear that. It's the same trigger as the original. My mind is a blank, did you purchase from me? Whoever you purchased from, I'm sure they'll be happy to help sort it out. That is not a common problem with these. There isn't much to these triggers so must have been a faulty part. I've got trigger parts if you need.
Regards,
Wes

Oh its no big deal i bought from other guy and he shipped me the new part right away what i was wondering is there a new one out from this one
you said new improved ??? was there a old one ........

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:39 pm 

leadslinger wrote:
Thanks he's fine. He had a allergic reaction to something. But this post pones his needles, and being fixed. Has a appointment in another 3 weeks. See if that clears up. So we can get needles, and book an allergy test.. So far since July this dog cost me about 800$.

800 that's it I wish....my dogs got me well over 15k just in vet bills, and he's just 8 years old...lol.... :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:45 pm 

Ace wrote:
leadslinger wrote:

800 that's it I wish....my dogs got me well over 15k just in vet bills, and he's just 8 years old...lol.... :roll:

That's 15K in 8 years. This 800$ is just a rough estimate since July of this year. Hes a Quebec rescue that someone caught on fire. I'm looking at another 4-500 before Xmas. Now my other dog. Just needs the yearly shots, flea and tick meds.

I may be a a hole on the internet. But I got a huge soft spot for neglected and abused dogs. I had another dog before these. That I saved from my uncle shooting him. We said we could have bought a BMW. He cost alot. He had chronic health issues. Lived till he was 16.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:46 pm 

lauchlin wrote:
wesb2007 wrote:
Wow, sorry to hear that. It's the same trigger as the original. My mind is a blank, did you purchase from me? Whoever you purchased from, I'm sure they'll be happy to help sort it out. That is not a common problem with these. There isn't much to these triggers so must have been a faulty part. I've got trigger parts if you need.
Regards,
Wes

Oh its no big deal i bought from other guy and he shipped me the new part right away what i was wondering is there a new one out from this one
you said new improved ??? was there a old one ........

Oh, yep the old version or at least my old version had a light colored stock, and older version rear sight and shorter front sight which does cause it to shoot a bit high I believe at some distances.
The "old" version does have more power in stock format. I didn't realize that until a few days ago, so I'll tune them up a bit for any more that sell.
Thanks,
Wes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:50 pm 

leadslinger wrote:
[
800 that's it I wish....my dogs got me well over 15k just in vet bills, and he's just 8 years old...
That's 15K in 8 years. This 800$ is just a rough estimate since July of this year. Hes a Quebec rescue that someone caught on fire. I'm looking at another 4-500 before Xmas. Now my other dog. Just needs the yearly shots, flea and tick meds.

I may be a a hole on the internet. But I got a huge soft spot for neglected and abused dogs. I had another dog before these. That I saved from my uncle shooting him. We said we could have bought a BMW. He cost alot. He had chronic health issues. Lived till he was 16.

Good for you Robert, that's super. I'm sure those dogs have a soft spot for you as well!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:23 am 

Not sure which one came from you but a pcp pistol would be nice....

Attachments:
IMG_0774 (Large).jpg
IMG_0774 (Large).jpg [ 723.98 KiB | Viewed 107 times ]
IMG_0773 (Large).jpg
IMG_0773 (Large).jpg [ 245.12 KiB | Viewed 107 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:30 am 

Yep, I like those cp1 in all their versions, blond or dark! Great pistols!
Chaser too, so fun to shoot with the option of the carbine stock and barrel.

You'll have to buy my Chaser/CP1 pcp Lauchlin! It has been holding air for months, I need to take it down and shoot it some more. Then you'll have the complete set =)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:35 am 

wesb2007 wrote:

You'll have to buy my Chaser/CP1 pcp Lauchlin! It has been holding air for months, I need to take it down and shoot it some more. Then you'll have the complete set =)

must have pic more info

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:39 am 

Or a PP800 Rebel, that'll be so cool! Can't forget them!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:51 am 

lauchlin wrote:
wesb2007 wrote:

must have pic more info
Ahh I'll have to look for a pic. You probably won't want it, it's more of a carbine than a pistol. Too heavy on the front end in pistol mode.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:54 am 

Looks funny as a pistol, much better as a carbine. =) Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:33 am 

PP800 Rebel ?? Ah just did the google thing i will take one but you have no stock i hate waiting lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:36 am 

Yep! Raman from Canadashootingsupply.ca is bringing these in under his own brand name and was good enough to let me in on the deal. Pays to have super guys as friends! =)