Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:03 pm 

For the eyes how about paint the back to look like gold earrings so when you shoot them they flip 180 out the side give you gold earring to shoot back. just a thought. Man you do good work . 8)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:16 pm 

Nice job, Pete. You could do a 90 degree piece of steel on a hinge that fits between the eyes and toggles back and forth when hit. Can use magnets to hold it in place on each side and to prevent bouncing. Would be winking all the time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:12 pm 

thanks guys. this is almost a year ago. i stuck this guy in a drawer and never did finish him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:24 am 

pete wrote:
thanks guys. this is almost a year ago. i stuck this guy in a drawer and never did finish him.

Perfect time to either:

- Get your magic hands back into that drawer and use that spare time everyone talks about to finish and show&tell around theses parts

OR..

- Get thoses rusty manipulators in there and make someone, anyone (yes, its possible!!) a truly, VERY happy camper by DONATING your crums (cuning-linguistic --FffFff fun! no offenses) to a poor soul in search of answers...

I believe solution 1 and 2 are the MOST prefferred methods of dealing with this, right soon-ish.

So what is it gonna beeee? :P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:59 am 

thanks old f. ya i hate when my old hand and a half have to go idle. but i,m limited to time on my projects in the winter because of smoking. there is no smoking in our small 4 apartment building you see. but the 2 toothless old dragons -- one lives upstairs --- the other down-- and{led by my other half} can smoke in my little garage --shooting gallery --workshop. i don,t smoke --so i usually only get afternoons out there after they are done gossipping and blowing smoke at each other. lol. i,ve been working on my rotating resetting target lately. i,m pretty much done. i.ll take some pics of it today. then maybe see if i can finish skeletor next. thanks for the interest.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:37 pm 

Interested :!:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:01 pm 

We can't wait for an update! Thanks!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:17 pm 

sorry. i.m a workin on it. i did a little bit to it and i got a good idea for the rest. but i left it to finish my other brainstorm first. my rotating self resetter that i just finished and it works great. i used a barbecue rotisserie motor for it. i need a few supplies and just about everything is closed.