Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:45 pm 

Leadslinger's box looks pretty good! And I believe you can just keep on using it but only need to replace the front panel as needed ( and that front panel looks can last much longer than the paper box!)

Sent from my LG cellphone

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:00 pm 

YepYep wrote:
Leadslinger's box looks pretty good! And I believe you can just keep on using it but only need to replace the front panel as needed ( and that front panel looks can last much longer than the paper box!)

Sent from my LG cellphone

I just used kids click together foam mats cut to size. And some duct tape to keep it together. But when the holes got bigger I'd just duct tape them. Till the panel got too shot up. Then replaced it. But shooting a nice piece of cardboard, made nicer holes. You didn't get open voids that tear the target.

I got rid of it, due to the mulch coming out, the constant repairs, weight.

But now noise isn't an issue. I just use a 22LR rimfire trap with some rubber mulch in the bottom of the collector, and duct seal on the back side. Thats the one I use in the back yard. Mainly to keep the richoettes down.

Then got smaller version inside.