Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours


The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

 

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:25 pm
Posts: 7
Hello everyone my name is Zlatko Vidackovic I’m from Brampton, Ontario. I’m collecting vintage airguns from BSA, Air Arms, Slavia, Crosman, Diana, Weihrauch, Webley etc. I just made an account a few days ago and I’m happy that I joined. The reason why I collect these vintage airguns is because I enjoy fine craftsmanship and beautifully made airguns. If anybody knows anyone that are selling vintage airguns just message me and I will be more than happy.
I look forward to get to know more people and to purchase vintage airguns. Thanks you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New member
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:29 pm
Posts: 6088
Location: Okanagan,BC
Hi - you might want to browse Mr. Marvin's website:

http://airgunoldies.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:49 am
Posts: 225
Location: QC
Zlatko456 wrote:
The reason why I collect these vintage airguns is because I enjoy fine craftsmanship and beautifully made airguns.


They definitely don't make them like they used to! Welcome :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:29 am
Posts: 141
Location: King Twp ON
PZAM wrote:
Zlatko456 wrote:
The reason why I collect these vintage airguns is because I enjoy fine craftsmanship and beautifully made airguns.


They definitely don't make them like they used to! Welcome :)


Can't say I agree with that.
My Air Arms seems like fine craftsmanship and beautifully made.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:49 am
Posts: 225
Location: QC
MacG wrote:
Can't say I agree with that.
My Air Arms seems like fine craftsmanship and beautifully made.


That's true of higher end guns, but in less expensive models there is a preponderance of synthetic materials and cheaper manufacturing techniques that you don't see in older airguns. I have an Apache Fireball from the 1940s for example, you can immediately tell it's from another era:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 am
Posts: 1034
Location: Hamilton
Greetings!

_________________
A Whole Bunch of Handguns!
C02, SPRINGER, Pneumatic, Most new, some Vintage, a few Airsoft?
More Vintage!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:57 am
Posts: 43
Location: Ontario north of GTA
Zlatko456 wrote:
Hello everyone my name is Zlatko Vidackovic I’m from Brampton, Ontario. I’m collecting vintage airguns from BSA, Air Arms, Slavia, Crosman, Diana, Weihrauch, Webley etc. I just made an account a few days ago and I’m happy that I joined. The reason why I collect these vintage airguns is because I enjoy fine craftsmanship and beautifully made airguns. If anybody knows anyone that are selling vintage airguns just message me and I will be more than happy.
I look forward to get to know more people and to purchase vintage airguns. Thanks you


welcome from a newbe here to got to like this site. check out the for sale items here. :drinkers:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO