Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:50 am 

I'm really looking forward to getting them. Getting antsy to hear back from them =)

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:14 pm 

Looking like these will be shipping soon [emoji846]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:02 pm 

How long will these take usually?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:36 pm 

Well first time dealing with this company. They've been very non communicative, definitely not strong on customer service so far, lol. They promised an invoice Monday, so I think they've got the order packed and will have it ready to ship. So if via FedEx could be here by Friday or the next week sometime.
Regards,
Wes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:23 am 

Any movement ?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:58 pm 

Slow movement! Still waiting for their government to give the permit to ship and waiting for a shipping price.
Will let you know when they ship!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:06 am 

It is very interesting that their Chinese website use the term toy guns to describe these airguns. Together with the low power legal limit, it looks as if thiscompant are doing things on the sly.[emoji12]

When I visit Taiwan next time, I should go check them out in person.

通过我的 ALP-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 am 

tom_ke888 wrote:
It is very interesting that their Chinese website use the term toy guns to describe these airguns. Together with the low power legal limit, it looks as if thiscompant are doing things on the sly.[emoji12]

Lol, well, they have not been sly enough judging by the amount of time it takes to get government permits to export. =)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:49 pm 

I'm understand it might sounds sly in Canada, but that's the way it's in Taiwan. Government is vary strict on toy gun. I remembered we even don't allowed any metal projectile in the toy gun when I was kid. The only toy gun you can buy are those airsoft gun that looks like in CT. I was really surprise when Was said the company is from Taiwan. Anyway, only hope everything go well, so we can have nice product to play with.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:50 pm 

Hi Jesse,

So you came from Taiwan too? Nice to know that there are other airgun hobbiest from Taiwan.
I remember when I was a kid the neighbour big brother had a .177 break barrel he was picking off glass bottles lined up on a wooden table, also shooting birds, I am talking the 60's. The laws must have changed after if no metal projectile was allowed.

很高興認識你

Tom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:10 pm 

wesb2007 wrote:
tom_ke888 wrote:

Lol, well, they have not been sly enough judging by the amount of time it takes to get government permits to export. =)

Isn't that 'This is not a toy' stated on our replicas BB guns?! [emoji38]

Sent from my S8 via Tapatalk

2240+14" barrel/Williams peep sight
Camo Chaser long barrel rifle kit
P3+2x20 Kit Scope
HW40+Extender
HW45+Grip panels from Russia
P1322 with walnut forearm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:12 pm 

Jesse0876 wrote:
I'm understand it might sounds sly in Canada, but that's the way it's in Taiwan. Government is vary strict on toy gun. I remembered we even don't allowed any metal projectile in the toy gun when I was kid. The only toy gun you can buy are those airsoft gun that looks like in CT. I was really surprise when Was said the company is from Taiwan. Anyway, only hope everything go well, so we can have nice product to play with.
That's normal. I know that 'weapon like' toys and air guns are all restricted in China and Japan. But lots of our air guns ( included BB guns, airsoft, even high power springers, PCPs ) are manufactured in China and Japan, of course includes Taiwan.

2240+14" barrel/Williams peep sight
Camo Chaser long barrel rifle kit
P3+2x20 Kit Scope
HW40+Extender
HW45+Grip panels from Russia
P1322 with walnut forearm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:53 pm 

tom_ke888 wrote:
Hi Jesse,

So you came from Taiwan too? Nice to know that there are other airgun hobbiest from Taiwan.
I remember when I was a kid the neighbour big brother had a .177 break barrel he was picking off glass bottles lined up on a wooden table, also shooting birds, I am talking the 60's. The laws must have changed after if no metal projectile was allowed.

很高興認識你

Tom

Hi Tom

Yes, I came from Taiwan and for sure that is nice to know there is another member from Taiwan.
I remembered that I couldn't find any store sale pellet gun when I still worked in Taiwan around 2006~2011.
Only last few years, I found out stores starting to sale springer and PCP, but the funy part is they all claim the power only 2J, so they are legal toy guns. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 pm 

YepYep wrote:
wesb2007 wrote:
tom_ke888 wrote:

Isn't that 'This is not a toy' stated on our replicas BB guns?! [emoji38]

Legally, the replicas steel BB guns will not allow in Taiwan for sure; however, a lot of time they do sale the airsoft version of same replicas. But as long as there is demand I bet you can find one under table fro sure.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:59 am 

Dealer posts are not chat threads, gents.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next