Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:58 pm 

wesb2007 wrote:
Sorry for not getting this review done properly. Today I tuned my last pcp Victor and after quite a bit of fiddling was able to get a nice 31 shot string in the 475 to 500 fps range. This is pretty impressive for such a tiny little reservoir in the hand grip.
The manual says it's a 200 bar fill, but it actually is useless to go above 2000psi if you want consistency. From 2000psi to 1000 it shoots very well.
Unfortunately I never had time to do any accuracy tests, but I like the feel of it in my hand and if I was looking for a target pistol, this one would be on my list for sure. The trigger is nice and light and fully adjustable, with detailed instructions in the manual how to make adjustments.
The gun does not cock from the bolt handle. It has two finger knobs, one on each side that you push forward to cock. The bolt handle is actually sprung back as you lift it and you compress the spring when you close the bolt. Different for sure.
These guns are easily interchanged from co2 to pcp. Just switch canisters. (if you were able to get your hands on one).
Nice and light as well with the option of putting sliding weights on the barrel to balance it. (weights not included unfortunately).
This gun is perfect for a hand pump! A few pumps and you're back at 2000psi, hardly any effort at all. 30+ shots, is almost as good as a co2 cartridge and once you buy the hand pump is free with very little exertion =).
I tuned the co2 as well, and set it around 450fps. I could have tried to up it a bit more but I thought this would make for a nice long shot count per cartridge and an appropriate power for indoor shooting.
I didn't have the time to do a full shot count unfortunately so that will have to wait for next time.
Thanks,
Wes
(to the moderator, if this should be in the review section, feel free to move it if that's more appropriate. I can move the pics there as well)

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

It Can stay here ....................So what is the price with shipping and tax

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:15 pm 

Thanks =)
The price with shipping included is $555 for the rifle and $525 for the pistol.
https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/new-taichi- ... -included/
https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/new-taichi- ... -included/
I had to order some new stocks, should be on their way this week, and arriving next week along with some more Victor PCP and CO2 pistols.
These air rifles are non regulated firearms, and do not require a firearms license to purchase. Buyers must be at least 18 years of age.
Regards,
Wes

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:13 am 

I've now gotten the replacement stocks and have a few of these left, in pistol and rifle.
If you'd like them tuned, please allow a day or so for tuning before shipping. I've been so busy with other orders I haven't been able to get to these yet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6