Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: People from Edmonton !
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:08 pm 

Hi guys, I am new here and I am from Edmonton. I have a quick questions from people living in Edmonton or close to Edmonton.

Where you guys get your tanks filled in Edmonton ?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:20 pm 

Hi! And welcome to the forum!
Filling co2 or air?
Scuba or small tank?
The scuba shop on 82ave fills a 77cf tank at 4500 psi for $8.00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:35 pm 

Ninjababy wrote:
Hi guys, I am new here and I am from Edmonton. I have a quick questions from people living in Edmonton or close to Edmonton.

Where you guys get your tanks filled in Edmonton ?

For ninja paintball tank I have it filled at Paintball center along 90 ave and 50 st. For my scuba tank I have it filled at dive outfitters 156 st and 118 ave. For my SCBA had it filled at Innovative fire and safety along 75 st.

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers,
err

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:56 pm 

Oh guys thanks a lot

I am so new that I even didn't realized that I should mention the purpose for filling.....

I don't have a tank yet and I need the tank filled up for my new PCP airgun that is not even ordered yet :lol:

I should mentioned that I am thinking to get a FX Streamline in .25 and need to know what kind of tank I should buy and from where?
Also I would like to know if getting in refilling the tank at home is a good idea or not?
I am so new that I don't even know what to ask ??
may be I am way too excited...

but when it comes to firearms, I have good 35 years plus experience and over 20 years experience in spring airguns.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:16 pm 

I figured you’d get the needed replies for where to get a tank filled here very quickly compared to AO.

If i’m Not mistaken triggerhappy was who I was hoping would show up, seeing as he owns a streamline and a tank from ags and it’s pretty much what you were looking at.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:04 pm 

Well guys I placed the order today with AGS for Streamline in .25, 74cf tank, extra mag, 5 boxes of pellets, and some 30 mm rings for the scope.
I got a nice NF ATACR for the airgun with SPUR mounts but AGS told me that it won't work with the streamline because of its magazine. So I ordered 30mm rings from them and I will put a NXS on it once it arrive. I am pretty excited about this airgun as this will be my first PCP ever.

I am too pumped by looking at the youtube videos of shooting pigeons and starling etc. Hopefully, I will be able to replicate them.

Now a important question, what do you guys recommend for the videotaping? Anyone made an DIY mounts for cell phone or gopro etc?

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:08 pm 

Ninjababy wrote:

I am too pumped by looking at the youtube videos of shooting pigeons and starling etc. Hopefully, I will be able to replicate them.

?

Thanks

Are you sure that it is legal to shoot ANYTHING in your area of the city?

:?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:37 am 

Nope. Rural property with pesting permission only.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:40 am 

I’ve found phone and camera mounts from a couple hundred to over a grand.

Ninjababy wrote:
Well guys I placed the order today with AGS for Streamline in .25, 74cf tank, extra mag, 5 boxes of pellets, and some 30 mm rings for the scope.
I got a nice NF ATACR for the airgun with SPUR mounts but AGS told me that it won't work with the streamline because of its magazine. So I ordered 30mm rings from them and I will put a NXS on it once it arrive. I am pretty excited about this airgun as this will be my first PCP ever.

Now a important question, what do you guys recommend for the videotaping? Anyone made an DIY mounts for cell phone or gopro etc?

Thanks