Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:34 pm 

I need someone to get my money from fallen36, he f***ed me $130 not to mention the $12 is costed me to ship the Skif 3000 back! Willing to split the money in half, trustworthy people only!

Here is his info:

Richard Escobar
295 Queen Mary Dr.
Brampton, Ontario
L7A 3R1

(647)-333-1497

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:24 pm 

I live near Brampton. If you PM me with some details about this guy and what you want me to do, I can arrange for somthing to be done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:55 pm 

What :lol: You want a contracted hit :lol: I am sitting here with tears pouring outta my eyes :shock: My Wife is wondering what is wrong with me :? I can't talk, yet :lol: Me O My, this is to much :lol: :lol:

Krazy Mikey... :lol: :lol:

I told you guy's this place was 98% solid. But I think we just found atleast the 2% :lol: :lol: I gotta go to the Can now and wipe my eyes out... :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:06 pm 
Site sponsor and moderator

darrel.h wrote:
I can arrange for somthing to be done.

Hey Mikey. Glad your back. 8) I too thought that this gentlemans wording was, to say the least, very interesting. :P :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:08 pm 

wow i thought i was the only one corrupted enough to think of offering this but the average hit goes for much more then 71$ or so im told 8)

http://thecanadianhuntingforums.myfreef ... /index.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:09 pm 

Well, depends what he wants me to do. I can go from a polite knock on the door and confront him risking him shoot my @$$ full of pellets to getting my friends to send him an RPG(rocket propelled grenade). :lol:. Whatever kenetic_genius needs I can arrange to a reasonable extent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:31 pm 

OMG---You guy's are nutz Man... :lol: :lol: I am almost peeing myself now. I actually came back here to say I didn't mean to laugh at you, but come on. I am positive I mentioned this before about the 98% thing. I thought that this all got straightened out before... :lol: But I guess not eh :( Sorry K-G.Actually I'm near Brampton.Hehehe :roll: And I don't like thief's either :roll:

Mike... :wink:

Last edited by Krazy Mike on Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:39 pm 

:roll: Actually, me and the Woman used to transport and book acouple of dancers to a club there called "The Latin Quarter" I know ezactly where it is. It's off of the Hwy-#403. Thats pretty bad this guy doing that, and I've always been worried about this happening to me. But as a buddy in the USA told me that most AirGunners are honest people. Most he said, so I guess when your sending any type of funds through the mail unless it's a Postal Money Order you could lay charges because if you send it by Registered Mail the person who gets it has to show ID, plus the MO is signed also. But getting it all done and the money back in your hand would eventually happen if you did all of what I said. I hope it all works out for you.

Mike...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:36 pm 
Supporting Member 2009

Krazy Mike wrote:
:roll: Actually, me and the Woman used to transport and book acouple of dancers to a club there called "The Latin Quarter" I know ezactly where it is. It's off of the Hwy-#403. Thats pretty bad this guy doing that, and I've always been worried about this happening to me. But as a buddy in the USA told me that most AirGunners are honest people. Most he said, so I guess when your sending any type of funds through the mail unless it's a Postal Money Order you could lay charges because if you send it by Registered Mail the person who gets it has to show ID, plus the MO is signed also. But getting it all done and the money back in your hand would eventually happen if you did all of what I said. I hope it all works out for you.

Mike...

Queen Mary Drive is in one of the newer Brampton housing projects North of Hwy 7 to Georgetown (Hwy 7 splits in the middle of Brampton and is further south on the East side).

The Latin Quarter is now closed- don't know when- but sometime in the last year- but that's also the opposite end of Brampton from where this guy is.

And that telephone number is a cell-phone number I believe.

And I'd assist- but I left Brampton 2.5 years ago and live way far out now (like 400km out).