Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:36 am 

Hello guys

Been a while since I've been on here.

As most of you know, I am an FT shooter based in Calgary, AB and I am also a dealer for Falcon, Swarovski and Kahles. I don't get to shoot FT a lot out here, and mostly see some of you at World's.

Anyway, I have one of my personal scopes for sale. It's a SIGHTRON S3 SS 10-50x60 with Illuminated FT reticle - the FT IR MOA.

The scope is brand new, never ever used. Not even been mounted on a rifle. It comes with a sunshade and the Sightron Sidewheel.

It has 1/8 MOA clicks, which make dialling it in very precise.

They retail for $1690 plus shipping plus tax, and I will let mine go for $1600 with FREE shipping and NO tax, so for the guys out East, it should amount to a few hundred $ saving.

I just do not have the actual box it came in, but I will ship it in one of my other scopes' boxes. I took the scope out of it's box when I got it, and somehow it ended up in the trash I think, before I could "stop" it. LOL

Let me know should you be interested.

Thanks

Robbie Stewart
403-390-8008
robert@shootingwarehouse.com

Last bumped by globalstar66 on Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:36 am.