Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:44 pm 

Hello again guys

PRICE DROP TO ONLY $2950!!!

I have been holding off doing this for a long time, but I just have no need for this rifle, as I shoot very infrequently and have a FWB P800x for the odd years I go to World's to shoot. I live in Calgary, AB - so not much going on here FT-wise unfortunately.

***This is a Non-Restricted firearm. You must be 18 yrs or older and hold a valid PAL to purchase and possess this rifle***

I bought the rifle brand new in 2013 from Steyr, without the ugly butt hook, grip, cheekpiece or hamster, as I wanted to use my own grip and cheekpiece that a friend in South Africa made for me. These days, everyone uses a Rowan Adjustable hamster anyway, and the original Steyr one is terrible and looks hideous.

The rifle will come with the custom blue/natural laminate grip and cheekpiece as in the photos!!!

The rifle has had less than 2 tins of pellets through it in total. I shot 2 rounds at the 2013 Canadian Nationals plus around 50 pellets practising there, and another 100 or so pellets in practise at the 2013 World's in Germany plus the 3 rounds in the competition. That's IT. I did not shoot in 2014 or 2015, and in 2016 I got the FWB P800x, and have not shot the Steyr since.

The rifle will come with the following:

- Anschutz Butthook as per photos
- The natural/blue laminate cheekpiece and grip shown in the photos
- The hamster is not included. Most people buy the Rowan Adjustable hamsters anyway....
- Steyr Muzzle Brake
- Steyr Blue Cylinder WITH QUICKFILL
- Jon Harris scope rail
- Aluminum Cocking Lever
- Windicator "stalk" as per photo
- Original Steyr Trigger shoe (not the Tec-Hro in the photos)

The items on the photo NOT included, are as follows:
- Hamster
- Scope
- Handstop

The rifle shoots exceptionally well, and is in like brand new condition - not a mark or a scratch on the rifle whatsoever.

The LG110FT sells for $3600 with the standard (non quickfill) cylinder, standard wood grip and cheekpiee, muzzle brake, "useless hamster" and "useless butthook". LOL

The Anschutz butthook that mine will come with, is a $500 add-on, and the quickfill is another $200 fitted if bought seperately. The Jon Harris scope rail which is a LOT beafier than the Steyr made one, was GBP120 or $200, and I paid another $100 for the windicator and the cocking lever.

So there is around $4600 in this rifle plus tax. I will let it go for $2950, and will ship it for FREE, and there's obviously no tax, so a savings of around $2250 on a new one with tax.

Here are some photos of the rifle.

Thanks

Robbie Stewart
403-390-8008
robert@shootingwarehouse.com

Last bumped by globalstar66 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:44 pm.