Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:23 pm 

I wanted to order 2 marauder magazines which cost 23.99 each, but the shipping is $38.57 to b.c.?? Anyone else think the shipping is inflated??

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:46 pm 

Contact Eric and verify the shipping cost. Seems kinda high for what they are, so maybe the calculator's gone wonky...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:40 pm 

The forum store is the same. $40 shipping for a tin of pellets. I can only imagine how many people have not ordered because of the shipping price.
Quote:
Shipping Method
This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order.
Flat Rate
Best Way $40.00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:46 am 

I have ordered from both stores mentioned above. Give them a shout either email or phone. They will both do you good.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:00 am 

Didn't order many times from scope and ammo, don't remember how they ship...

But for forum store, don't be sacred by the 'flat rate 40$ shipping', you will be refund any cents that over the exact shipping cost. The store always use the cheapest but super fast local carriers to ship my orders so far. You can either contact the owner Dan (member id - sniper) to get the actual shipping before you place the order, or just submit the order and ask for refund the shipping balance afterwards... You can find any place better than the forum store to buy pellets, except the store doesn't carry that pellet you are looking for...

Sent from my S8 via Tapatalk

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:15 am 

I bet they never updated the shipping calculator and still only using a courier. Since Eric during the strike refused to use CP.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:46 am 

If you are committed to buying the item(s), give them a call or e-mail. I went online and found conflicting shipping info: Under shipping it says:

As a Canadian airgun vendor, we send all shipments via Canada Post and require a signature and are automatically insured. There is no option to remove the signature or insurance requirement. This protects both you the customer, and ScopesAndAmmo.com from suffering unnecessary loss.

When going through the "Checkout" you will be given shipping options (delivery times) and their corresponding prices. ScopesAndAmmo has no control over these shipping charges, the shipping quotes are generated by Canada Post and fed through our system based on shipment weight and physical size. Airguns and some selected items are quoted based on being shipped alone in their as-from-factory box. If you order an airgun and accessory items, the system will state there will be more than one box. We will do our best to integrate items and pack orders as efficiently as possible to minimize shipping costs and refund any extra you may have been billed.

But I put a tin of pellets in my cart and at checkout it quotes FedEx at nearly $40. <there is no other option>

Attachments:
S&A.JPG
S&A.JPG [ 159.13 KiB | Viewed 1381 times ]

))))----//----------==

Iacio, ergo sum