Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:39 pm 

Cabellas 5%
Bass Pro 5%

I will update more when I find them.

Navy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:58 am 

Navy wrote:
Cabellas 5%
Bass Pro 5%

Navy

Only place I use my Military discount is Brownells. State side company for firearm parts. Because it's cheaper in Canada. What I save pays for the shipping. The amount varies on the item, can be couple USD to 10 USD difference.

But I really didn't serve for discounts. I find a lot of places that offer military discount, applies to active only.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:28 pm 

We have to ask first, most of the dealers in Canada offer something. Ask first my friend, I have sent out some inquiries concerning this question. And yes they do offer discounts, our new ids will be issued shortly but from what I understand the CF1 card are good to go.

Discounts will vary until purchase time, untill then I cannot give you a % of savings.

More to follow
Navy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:56 pm 

Navy wrote:
We have to ask first, most of the dealers in Canada offer something. Ask first my friend, I have sent out some inquiries concerning this question. And yes they do offer discounts, our new ids will be issued shortly but from what I understand the CF1 card are good to go.

Discounts will vary until purchase time, untill then I cannot give you a % of savings.

More to follow
Navy

I got a NDI 75 card, pre CF1.. But like I said, I didn't serve for the discounts. I barely ask. I see people ask everywheres, and they expect it as some sort of entitlement. Like those people that will just say I'm a Vet. Just so someone can thank them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:03 am 

With over a million vets in Canada we should be asking for discounts. Our friends south of the border seem to bit little more patriotic, they have no issues the veterans.
Soon enough we will be asking for senior discounts. I served my country correct, should I be entitled to a discount ?
Asking for a discount doesn't mean you are entitled, just like any other blue collared Joe I work for a living. If a pensioner ask for a discount does their age make them entitled, no I doesn't.
What I am trying to say is it's up to the individual, some people ask and others don't. I have no issue asking because money is money.

Navy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:01 am 

Navy wrote:
With over a million vets in Canada we should be asking for discounts. Our friends south of the border seem to bit little more patriotic, they have no issues the veterans.
Soon enough we will be asking for senior discounts. I served my country correct, should I be entitled to a discount ?
Asking for a discount doesn't mean you are entitled, just like any other blue collared Joe I work for a living. If a pensioner ask for a discount does their age make them entitled, no I doesn't.
What I am trying to say is it's up to the individual, some people ask and others don't. I have no issue asking because money is money.

Navy

Actually there are only 649,300 Vets in Canada according to VA as of 2018. But our friends of the boarder also have the support of the government. We don't, infact our government hates us. Where lower than the refugees in their mind. With the tones of budget cuts, and the hand me down equipment. With people having to turn in equipment, to issue to others. Jeez we sure had the money to fight in Afghanistan for 14 years with some of the best equipment. Now what?

Well sorry I offended you. Im younger, I see many I served, I deserve a discount type people. Like the entitled youths of today. Sensors are not making Military PAY... They live off pensions that are 1/3 of what a active person is making. So them having a discount is required, more then some 20 year old that wants a discount because they served. Mom went from a Salary of 65,000$ to when she retired, 1300$ a month.

But a simple google search comes up with this.

https://dealhack.ca/blog/canadian-military-discounts

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:06 pm 

Should have read a million vets and their families. The CFone cards are also issued to the members family, spouse and the children.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:39 pm 

Marstar canada 5%
For myself it was a scope and rings, other items will vary on their quantity purchased

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:41 pm 

Triggers and bows Ontario
At the range 100 dollars of membership, they do have great prices though 400 hundred for a umarex gauntlet.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:18 am 

Navy wrote:
Cabellas 5%
Bass Pro 5%

Navy

I have also found some coupons code for you guys. This https://www.reecoupons.com/ is offering up to 40% off to retired military personnel. My uncle is a reiterated, army officer he got a 28% discount on home decor products. I wish this website will help you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:51 pm 

With your CF1 card, you can a 3 cents/L rebate card with Petro-Canada. Bushnell and Gerber are suppoeed to have a good program