Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:48 pm 

PLEASE BE ADVISED • This is a Non-Regulated firearm. You must be 18 years or older, but you do not require a PAL to purchase and possess.

This is the Diana P1000, in .22, under 500fps version so no PAL is required. If you do have a PAL two parts can be ordered which upgrade this gun to full power.
2 yrs. old. Never modified or taken apart. The only trivial issue is it has very minor paint loss inside the breech area where the magazine cycles which I imagine is normal wear. The slight paint loss can not be seen when the magazine is inserted, and you have to look very closely to see it without the magazine. Otherwise it is in mint condition. I’ve fired roughly 300 pellets through it, best guess. It works flawlessly. Check out any current YouTube reviews...extremely positive. The rifle is absolutely accurate, very impressive groups. It shoots right around the 500fps mark as it should. It can be filled to 300 bar providing probably 175+ shots.

I still have the original box which is included. As well, will come with one 14 round magazine, and a single shot tray adapter. Bushnell Scope pictured is included. Comes with 300 DIN female adapter to fill the tank...This gun sells for around $1000 +, I’m looking for $655, plus shipping. Emt is preferred...C.O.D. optional... Any questions, PM me!

Attachments:
DIANA1.JPG
DIANA1.JPG [ 175.25 KiB | Viewed 452 times ]
DIANA2.jpg
DIANA2.jpg [ 60.03 KiB | Viewed 452 times ]