Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: test photo
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:36 am 

Hope this works yes i got it. lol some of my collection. :shock: 8)

Attachments:
20180218_210422 collection .jpg
20180218_210422 collection .jpg [ 52.02 KiB | Viewed 2464 times ]

Post subject: Re: test photo
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:43 am 

niiice. whats the 3rd one from the bottom. with the scope.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:06 am 

Beeman 1049 in .22 crossman 4x32 duples. Real prize is the bottom one the Gamo Expomatic S got in the 80s and just love it. Auto loading Tube mag. 25 shots per mag. great on those cold days where hand feeding a springer sucks this gun shines. also follow up shots are fast. light weight fast handling all you could want from a springer. Sorry for rant but just love that gun. :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:25 am 

CBS shooter wrote:
Beeman 1049 in .22 crossman 4x32 duples. Real prize is the bottom one the Gamo Expomatic S got in the 80s and just love it. Auto loading Tube mag. 25 shots per mag. great on those cold days where hand feeding a springer sucks this gun shines. also follow up shots are fast. light weight fast handling all you could want from a springer. Sorry for rant but just love that gun. :oops:

I just found a you tube video on that gamo. that's pretty sharp. I don,t remember ever seeing one like that. nice find.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:40 am 

The Gamo repeaters are great-I love mine...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:02 pm 

pete wrote:
CBS shooter wrote:

I just found a you tube video on that gamo. that's pretty sharp. I don,t remember ever seeing one like that. nice find.

hay Pete share a title or link to video if you can, love to see it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:09 pm 

57scott wrote:
The Gamo repeaters are great-I love mine...

Which ones do you own :?:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:39 am 

CBS shooter wrote:
pete wrote:
CBS shooter wrote:

hay Pete share a title or link to video if you can, love to see it.

sorry I tried to find the video today and I can,t. I forgot what I typed in you tube.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:36 am 

I checked for videos and found one.short cellphone video of guy shooting in back yard. was cool to see it. This is the air gun that can make you believe you are only one in the world that has one lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:21 am 

CBS shooter wrote:
I checked for videos and found one.short cellphone video of guy shooting in back yard. was cool to see it. This is the air gun that can make you believe you are only one in the world that has one lol.

lol.yep. and for this one you can for sure say -- "they sure don,t make em like they used to."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:48 am 

Mine's an Expo 2000 that I bought off Kijiji some years ago. I liked the idea of a repeater, but I was a bit skeptical of the Gamo system before I tried it. The feed mechanism is a bit like the Crosman 600. The Gamo G1200 rifle (the pump repeater) has another variation of this mechanism. Works best with Exact RS 7.33g flatheads(485.18 fps), but will feed Superdomes and CPP Ultramags. Pointed pellets are best avoided...
I like a lot of the older Gamo stuff, especially the "EL Gamo" era. Well made and reliable in my experience.
Your milage may vary...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:27 am 

Got mine when I was 20 something now I am 50 something and still works like the day I got it , never let me down 30 something years. :D