Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:20 am 

Anybody has one willing to share their experience on the pros and cons? Just PM me if you dont want the community to know.
Many thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:28 am 

Friend of mine has a couple. I haven't fired them yet, but will advise when I do. Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply, though.
No telling when that could happen. Won't be until after Labour Day, I'd expect.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:04 am 

Daryl wrote:
Friend of mine has a couple. I haven't fired them yet, but will advise when I do. Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply, though.
No telling when that could happen. Won't be until after Labour Day, I'd expect.

I may assume that it must be good for having a couple if them in his colection.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:27 am 

Pros: as advertised.

Cons: Perhaps the main (unavoidable) con is you are firing out of the magazine. So how uniformly your pellets seat in the magazine will play a large role in exactly how accurate your gun is. Given that, in its standard configuration it has a relatively short barrel you need to add a decent air stripper to avoid having your pellets tumble. Oh, and it's a pretty loud gun.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:50 am 

you want to know everything about the ed gun leshy check out EDGUNLESHY on you tube he does extensive pest control with it the edgun leshy one and 2 and all the callibers from 177 to 30 cal

he says the whole design of the ed gun leshy is to be a pull out your back pack and go hunting or plinking with a top quality portable rifle.

the great thing about them is you can get barrel kits and shoot all the diffrent caliber pellets....the customization on these rifles are also endless with driffrent cosmetics and attachments etc you can make the rifle look how ever you like. if i had 3500$ id buy one...expecialy the semi auto one he double taps squirels pretty cool to watch.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:45 am