Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:33 pm 

I recently read a news story about a BC couple who had their garden open for public tour of gardens in their area. One of the visitors was a RCMP who took exception to the location of their 3 pot plants - promptly raided the property and seized the 3 plants.
https://revelstokemountaineer.com/revel ... is-plants/
Anyhow this is what happens if the cops come into your house/property for any reason...
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/accidenta ... -1.4539432

Make sure you lock up your stash at all times in case unexpected guests show up!

))))----//----------==

Iacio ergo sum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:42 pm 

The RCMP douche found them by peeking into a Locked Shed...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:54 pm 

Dukemeister wrote:
Anyhow this is what happens if the cops come into your house/property for any reason...
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/accidenta ... -1.4539432

Make sure you lock up your stash at all times in case unexpected guests show up!

Wouldn't be the first dumb person in Nova Scotia. Was an apartment up the street from me, when I lived in the city. Lets just say it wasn't the best of areas. I guess either he pissed off a neighbor or something, but his house got searched. They found over 50 firearms, just lying around in places.

But with the case of the 100s. If he had legal insurance, lawyers would say that they were in use. Because the home owner was home.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:17 pm 

leadslinger wrote:
But with the case of the 100s. If he had legal insurance, lawyers would say that they were in use. Because the home owner was home.

haha, yeah, no doubt they'd claim it was 'firearm cleaning day' and he was just about to get started :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:52 pm 

Isn't pot legal to grow now?
I tought Quebec was the only province dumb enough to legalize weed but not home growing.

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:08 pm 

DocGadget wrote:
I tought Quebec was the only province dumb enough to legalize weed but not home growing.

The warrant states that on July 28, the day of the garden and art tour, that the police had “reasonable grounds for believing that the following offences have been committed: Grown non-medical cannabis that is visible from public place, contrary to Section 56(g) of the Cannabis Control and Licencing Act.”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:09 pm 

DocGadget wrote:

You can grow 4 plants, out of sight of the public. I was keen to grow a few of my own, but I have 2 brown thumbs.

))))----//----------==

Iacio ergo sum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:40 pm 

Dukemeister wrote:
DocGadget wrote:

You can grow 4 plants, out of sight of the public. I was keen to grow a few of my own, but I have 2 brown thumbs.

In this scenario, that just might be a good thing. :mrgreen: The brown thumbs. I mean.

If these plants were in a closed garden shed, how can that be called "out in the open for public view"?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:12 am 

Bakagan wrote:
The ceiling is an important element of design because it gives a personal touch to a house or expresses a company’s character if it is an office. Inclined ceiling is already supported partly that is why i should suggest you to go to https://vanceiling.com/services/ceiling-renovation/ and call them then.

I believe this post just got spammed!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:06 pm 

Dukemeister wrote:

Interesting how the Police ALWAYS treat people's property so nicely. I have observed this common 'trait' personally, so it is not
a NEW thing.
What I saw was their handling of firearms back in the 70's and 80's.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:43 pm 

The poor guy lost everything....

Sent from my S8 via Tapatalk

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:50 pm 

Dukemeister wrote:
DocGadget wrote:

...... I knew my neighbor have been using weeds for some time... And one day was a very good day after a few cloudy and rainy days, and I saw they moved out their plants to the back yard to enjoy the sun shines....

Sent from my S8 via Tapatalk

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe