Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:24 am 

Sold

I’m letting go one of my Feinwerkbau 300s rifles. This one is the standard, sometimes called benchrest stock with under mount rail. This springer rifle has become legendary, and for good reason. These are getting hard to find, as nobody wants to let them go, they’re that good.

The rifle is in very good condition, and has the newer seals already installed. Typical of these guns, it does show some minor wear from use, but overall is in very good shape. Functions perfectly, with zero issues. Comes with the original Feinwerkbau front and rear target sights. Has the adjustable trigger, and adjustable butt pad.

This rifle will shoot one ragged hole at 10 meters and truly is a pleasure to shoot. It is an amazing experience to shoot a spring gun and feel no recoil.

This particular one is shooting around 505fps, so the springs are likely to need replacing sometime in the future to bring it back up to spec at around 580fps or so. Springs are readily available at many places online as are most replacement parts. Replacing the springs is not hard and there are many videos online detailing how to do it yourself. You do not need to replace them, I only mention it as an option.

I’m looking for $675 plus shipping within Canada. Emt preferred. Please contact with any questions.

**** I will have photos of the actual gun up tonight when back home but I’ve had several people offering in the past on this gun already so I may not even get to the point of posting photos before it’s sold.

This is a regulated firearm, a valid pal is required. Must be 18 to purchase.

Walther Lever, FWB 300S, FX Dreamline FT
Other goodies!