Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours


The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

 

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: niagara region.
umarex glock 19x bblowback.pistol. tan colored. cabelas has these on sale for $119.00 bucks. and free shipping today. I am soooo tempted.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:01 pm
Posts: 698
Location: Klowntown BC
if you're looking for permission,
you have mine.

i picked up at a gun shop a Cytac IWB holster for it. fits like a gloc.. glove.
the longer grip can cause it print a bit.

oddly, the G19 Gen 3 won't fit as the under barrel rail has a fatter belly.

the holster can also accommodate the ISSC M22 & CP99C. probably more?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 pm
Posts: 1287
Location: Winnipeg MB
I think that's the best price in Canada. I paid a lot more when I bought it last month, but still happy with purchase.

They also have the HK USP, BB pistol on sale for $39.99.

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/117026/u ... air-pistol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 pm
Posts: 1287
Location: Winnipeg MB
Pete, go for it, you will not regret it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: niagara region.
Leon Yrag wrote:
if you're looking for permission,
you have mine.

i picked up at a gun shop a Cytac IWB holster for it. fits like a gloc.. glove.
the longer grip can cause it print a bit.

oddly, the G19 Gen 3 won't fit as the under barrel rail has a fatter belly.

the holster can also accommodate the ISSC M22 & CP99C. probably more?

permission granted eh -- thanks. -- . yikes I just got 2 pistols in the other day. the girls at Canada post said-- and I quote-- "geeez pete between you and leon we had to hire extra workers ".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: niagara region.
BB1Shooter wrote:
Pete, go for it, you will not regret it.

thanks b. I probably will. do they come in the stupid plastic clamshell packaging.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:01 pm
Posts: 698
Location: Klowntown BC
pete wrote:
.. "geeez pete between you and leon we had to hire extra workers ".

:lol: true dat!

(i bought 5 in October.
..but only 2 in November!)
__________________
who's counting?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:01 pm
Posts: 698
Location: Klowntown BC
pete wrote:
do they come in the stupid plastic clamshell packaging.

they do. (unlike UK)..

..and we don't get the patch either.

the mag from the Glock 17 Gen 3 fits and gives a black base to the mag. a look i prefer.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 pm
Posts: 1287
Location: Winnipeg MB
I hear the Glock 19x mag with the tan base will be available soon. But they say the 17 Gen 3 mag work just as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 6646
Location: Montreal
BB1Shooter wrote:
I think that's the best price in Canada. I paid a lot more when I bought it last month, but still happy with purchase.

They also have the HK USP, BB pistol on sale for $39.99.

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/117026/u ... air-pistol

That USP isn't great. The new one with blowback and field strip is MUCH better!
It even has a decocker!

_________________
Facebook is like ancient Egypt, people write on walls and worship cats

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:37 pm
Posts: 989
Location: Montreal area
DocGadget wrote:
BB1Shooter wrote:
I think that's the best price in Canada. I paid a lot more when I bought it last month, but still happy with purchase.

They also have the HK USP, BB pistol on sale for $39.99.

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/117026/u ... air-pistol

That USP isn't great. The new one with blowback and field strip is MUCH better!
It even has a decocker!


X2

_________________
4.5mm
TW1911, GSG 92, CP99 Compact, SW M'n'P 40,H'n'K USP
Crossman 357/6, SA 1911 TRS, Brodax 44
Glock 17 Gen 4, Schofield 3, Remington 1875, Barra 009

6mm
WE Dragon 7'' Hi-Capa, Glock 17 Gen3
M2011A1 twin, G&G TR16 dmr556
EMG TTI 2011 JW3 Combat Master


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:01 pm
Posts: 698
Location: Klowntown BC
BB1Shooter wrote:
I hear the Glock 19x mag with the tan base will be available soon. But they say the 17 Gen 3 mag work just as well.
i too got the black base from the 17 Gen 3, not having ever seen one w a tan base for the 19X...

.. until now!! https://www.easthilloutdoors.com/glock-19x-177-magazine-for-airgun.html

(thx to new member EL34/6L6 for the head up on easthilloutdoors)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO