Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:24 pm 

.22 Gauntlet.
Various Pellets, from 19.09gr. H&N Barr. Hunter Extreme to 14.43gr. Crosssmans, 14gr. RWS Superdomes and 16.0gr. Predators.
All shot at 26 yards.
These were on compressed air.
On CO2, it shot the Crossman pellets just as well as the others.

Attachments:
IMG_2014.JPG
IMG_2014.JPG [ 48.81 KiB | Viewed 1694 times ]
IMG_2018.JPG
IMG_2018.JPG [ 53.75 KiB | Viewed 1694 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:10 pm 

CBS shooter wrote:
Love Mine, shoot so well it make me smile so hard my cheeks hurt. :D

In .22 or .177?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:27 pm 

Shooting on co2 will take a fair amount of the bark out, and the accuracy is outstanding. With the proper adapter you can place what ever you want for an air stripper on it. I got mine from ebay but they are available locally at some of the air soft stores. After I ordered it from ebay I found it at the other store, cost about 40 dollars more. Hope that you enjoy the gauntlet as much as I do, it's a brilliant piece of equipment for the price. My scope and rings came from marstar, utg kit all the way. Once installed there was only a minor adjustment to set it up 100 ft, after that boss I was good to go.
It's my first pcp as well and my nephew's love theirs too, I am glad I purchased it.
Happy shooting

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:32 pm 

replicacanada wrote:
CBS shooter wrote:

In .22 or .177?

Mine is in 22 I now have many air guns including an Impact MKll in 22 and I still love my Gauntlet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:21 pm 

I thought about one till I heard how bad the triggers were. Went a different route.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:45 am 

Been looking at Gauntlet and interested in .177 since everything else I own in .177.
I can't find one in any of the common Canadian shops, is .177 still available here?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:41 am 

I think I just saw one in the classified section

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:31 pm 

GimpyGolden wrote:
Been looking at Gauntlet and interested in .177 since everything else I own in .177.
I can't find one in any of the common Canadian shops, is .177 still available here?

You can buy them at Airgun Source, there is a used one in the classifieds section on this forum.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:32 pm 

wheeliehd wrote:
I thought about one till I heard how bad the triggers were. Went a different route.

It's a cheap gun, it's not a match grade trigger, but it works well and I can keep it within a half inch at 50.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:45 pm 

My first umarex gaunlet .22cal bought to londeros sports Quebec, the rifle is quite and only issues is every time usethe magazine 3shoot is fine 4 shoot loose pressure but the bottle still full, I returned the rifle paul londero tested and yes there is an issue on the rifle he offered me two choices, wait for replacement ( back order no eta) or send to umarex usa for repair,because i love the rifle and some dealer no stock in canada I accepted the offer to send for repair 4weeks , two months nothing heard and paul is very good guy he offered me full refund because he doesn’t know the eta of their order. I keep searching till Canada shooting rifle at Toronto has lots of stock order one 5days arrived and when tested, i can imagine the rifle is very loud like
Y 22cal(powder rifle) I tested in my backyard i have small shooting range the first gaunlet is fine friendly neighborhood, but this second one men my neighbor came out to their house and try to look if something banging or exploded, i just make a alibi to him told him releasing some pressure, I contact umarex after 4times conversation that’s the time they figured out canadian version they took out the baffle and spring because is illegal to canada , i told them why my first one is quite and ok , and second question to them why you guys advertise the rifle is friendly neighborhood and quite and i told them why you guy atleast you advertise Canadian version is loud so that we aware( i know they cannot do that lol)but they say yhey never advertise their rifle quiet , and now to bad this dealer wont accept return,,,,if knew it i just wait my first rifle,,,, just be aware when you buying this rifle if you don’t bother on loud sounds this rifle is best for the price.im think to buying that donel kit but not sure how this one works on short barrel tubing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:48 pm 

There is NO sound suppression allowed in Canada. If your first one was quiet it was a mistake.

The Gauntlet is WAY to loud for backyard use in Canada.

Most rifles above 500fps in Canada are too loud for backyard use, let alone illegal to discharge in most backyards around cities or municipalities.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:55 pm 

replicacanada wrote:
CBS shooter wrote:

In .22 or .177?

sorry missed this,it is in .22 has factory barrel band and trigger. with bit of work is very nice. I like it alot.