Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:42 am 

Does anyone have info on how often D&L airguns gets in new stock?

I am interested in purchasing a sub 500fps HW rifle in .177 (Specifically the HW 77) but they have been out of stock for a while now.

(They do have an HW 80 but if I can I really want to go for the underlever design)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:56 am 

Did you send an email to ask the store owner?

Due to the suppliers and logistics, it's better to buy in stock stuffs and hard to wait for the 'next shipment'. . I planned on an HW30s from D&L which they just sold the last one before, and as I like the gun so much, I thought I can wait.... However about an month later I got one very nice one from a forum member and then another two or 3 moths later I found the new shipment arrived...

So, maybe you would need to wait for months... And don't make yourself ignore the other great offers in the mean time, many nice deals show up in the forum from time to time~

Sent from my S9 via Tapatalk

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:00 pm 

YepYep wrote:
Did you send an email to ask the store owner?

Due to the suppliers and logistics, it's better to buy in stock stuffs and hard to wait for the 'next shipment'. . . However about an month later I got one very nice one from a forum member and then another two or 3 moths later I found the new shipment arrived...

So, maybe you would need to wait for months... And don't make yourself ignore the other great offers in the mean time, many nice deals show up in the forum from time to time~

I had emailed them a number of days ago and only just got a reply an hour ago.

Quote:
q
11:33 AM (1 hour ago)
to me

Hello,

We will be restocking all Weihrauch rifles in a few months, we are just waiting for our order to come in.

Unfortunaly we cannot modify the guns as this would void the warranty.

Samantha
D&L Airgun

I had also asked if they detune the guns themselves which is their response to the later part.

I am not really wanting to wait 3 months because by then I will just have my PAL and will order what I plan to be my main gun. I had been hoping to get a NON pal quality rifle like the HW 77 in .177 in the meantime.

Specifically I wanted the .177 so that I can use it at some of the other local range's indoor shoots as they don't allow .22 in the indoor ranges.

I will keep my eyes open for forum users posts I guess or maybe my impatience will get the better of me and drive up to Cabelas and get the Umarex Forge.

----edit further update----

Quote:
Hello,

We will likely get our shipment in the spring.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Samantha

So anyone looking for Weirauch / HW stuff if they don't have it now you will be waiting until sometime in spring + the shipping time + however long it takes to update stock :(

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:04 pm 

Good luck~

Will you consider the AA (Air Arms)?AA is another famous brand names like HW and has many choices too. I like HW in the very beginning as their quality and accuracy just so impressive. After owning several HW pistols and rifles, new and used, I looks like to try the AA now and planned on my next purchase as a AA Pro Sport.

Cabelas looks sells the US made models more than the European brands and powder burners more than air guns... So I am not sure you will get a good one as from other online stores...

Sent from my S9 via Tapatalk

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe