Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:04 pm 

Hi Guys, I received some of the power adjusters today, and the bolt handles.
Here's the links
https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/brass-bolt- ... s-m11-m22/
https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/brass-power ... temis-m11/

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:22 pm 

Hello guys, hello Wes!! I am the maker of the power adjusters and bolt handles, I also did the barrel work Wes has posted. Wes, thank you so much for getting these parts out there!!! If any of you have any questions or suggestions let me or Wes know and I can make stuff happen on my end. Wes was right, my bread and butter is jewellery, I run a casting house within my girlfriends jewellery store. My passion however is guns and shooting and customizing and tuning those guns. I have access to Cad, Laser welder, laser engraving and casting. I also have my own personal machine shop within the jewellery store where I run two lathes and a small mill with a proper knee mill on the way. I hope you guys take an interest in the parts that are available through Wes and again I’m open to feedback!! Wes is a stand up dude and it’s been a pleasure doing business with him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:10 pm 

Looking forward to getting the barrel for my PP700. Thanks for making the parts Landsngrooves!!

Rich

Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:00 pm 

No problem Rich!! Stay in touch brother. I wasn’t able to test that barrel but it was checked very carefully under a scope for concentricity and burrs. Check the muzzle after 30 or 40 rounds and look to see if the lead pattern is consistent. Any problems or suggestions reach out to Wes or I. I’m pretty confident you will be happy!!

Jay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:16 pm 

Welcome Jay!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:23 pm 

Are different barrel lengths going to be available? I’d like a better quality stock length personally

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:44 am 

Ronan talk to Wes about better barrel lengths, I can make it happen on my end but Wes has the barrels. Cheers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:02 am 

Yep, once I get my shipment from snowpeak I can send some pp700 barrels to Jason to be crowned and lapped, and put them up on the website.
Jason, you're taking custom orders as well, guys can pm you and send their barrels directly to you for work done?
Regards,
Wes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:19 am 

Yeah absolutely Wes but I would need to work with you anyway to get the parts most of the time. Barrels and such.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:22 am 

If anyone wants to send barrels direct to me that is no problem at all. Just reach out and we can make arrangements and discuss what you would like done.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:35 am 

I’m going to start digging into the Xisico sentry today and figure out a better power adjuster option. More than likely going to work with brass to prototype it. I’m also going to send out the trigger guard for the M11 and possibly the sentry to have cold moulds made so I can cast up some brass trigger guards using lost wax technique. The trigger guards are strictly cosmetic but I have moulds for a couple of springers that I have cast and they add a lot of class to a rifle!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:27 pm 

Thanks Jay, Looking forward to those Xisico Sentry adjusters!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:33 pm 

Finally 16 inch barrel has arrived from Wes, here are some pictures, hope you like it.

Attachments:
Carbine2.jpg
Carbine2.jpg [ 67.67 KiB | Viewed 486 times ]
Carbine1.jpg
Carbine1.jpg [ 65.97 KiB | Viewed 486 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:41 pm 

Thanks For sharing!
I'll have a bunch of barrels in 177 soon and the 22 barrels will be a few weeks yet.
I've got one stock available and two grips from Tommy, very nice ones! The grips are stained.
I'll post them up soon.

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:45 pm 

Suddenly, yet another dimension added to the stuff available to members.
Hats off to both of you on your collaboration. Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next