Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:11 pm 

Hi Guys! I've partnered up with a great fellow, Jason Pittman from Ontario, instagram name 16shellsfroma30ought6,
to offer some really nice accessories and replacement parts for the Artemis guns. So far he is making some brass power adjusters for the M11 and some brass bolt handles. He is also making some 16" barrels with brass or aluminum muzzle brakes for the PP700SA, to turn it into a carbine. We will also be offering power adjusters for the Xisico Sentry and I hope to expand the parts available as we go along with such things as a bigger bolt handle for the Stormrider/Bandit/Chaser and Muzzle brakes for the same.
I have attached a few pics and will add more as I get them. He is also working on a wood cheek riser that will snap onto the PP750 wire stock to give more stability and a nice cheek rest, along with a 3d pro Ted version.

Pistolero is also working on a wood stock for the PP700SA, and he already has a pattern for making wood grips, so if he has time to make some of these I hope to offer those in my store as well.

I also found a supplier for the slide on Picatinny rails for a bipod attachment for the PP700SA, PP750, and M11, so I'm making an order of those and hope to have them soon.
Lots of exciting new options! 8)
(the pic of the cheek riser is off gateway to airguns, and is just an example of what Jason hopes to make for the store. He is also open to private projects and you can reach him on Instagram or you can pm me if it's an idea you think others would like and I'll discuss with Jason about whether we could offer it for sale.
Thanks,
Wes
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Attachments:
IMG_7440.jpg
IMG_7440.jpg [ 116.26 KiB | Viewed 1508 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:21 pm 

Great stuff. Thanks for working so hard to keep us nuts from going crackers.

Duke ))))----//----------==

HW97K .22
Hatsan AT44-10W .22
Cometa Fusion Premiere Star .22 /.177

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm 

Looking forward to the PP700 wood grips!!

The original plastic piece is really not something tough industrial plastic and after adjusting it for some times, I cracked one scewe hole on a side...

HW45 with customized grips from UK
Russian Izzy 46M
2240 14" barrel carbine
Camo Chaser long barrel carbine
PP700SA long barrel carbine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:51 pm 

Great job, Looking forward to the custom parts.

通过我的 TAS-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

Benjamin Classic 22
Crosman Optimus
Artemis CR600W PCP
Artemis PP800
Weihrauch HW40
Beeman P17

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:31 pm 

Thanks Guys!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:19 pm 

Power adjuster for the M11's (in .25?) - I'm "IN"
It would be nice to be able to get a little more speed out of it.
Of course, I haven't chrono'd it yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:58 pm 

Daryl wrote:

Was just trying out the FX Chrony I got from Wes on my M11 .25 (also from Wes). With 25.39 grain I was in the high 800's, but after turn the hammer tension up a bit I'm getting 950 fps. I assume the power power adjuster replaces the flat screwdriver headed adjustment for the spring. I wonder if you need to remove a little wood from the stock as it's only half visible?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:16 am 

That's right, it'll take a bit of filing to fit in the stock,and it replaces the whole back cap on the tube.
Hopefully on the next order I'll be able to convince Snowpeak to make that area more accessible on the M11 stock, plus if they could notch out the stock a bit in the trigger area to make the safety easier to use that'd be great. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:21 pm 

Spaceman88 wrote:
Daryl wrote:

Was just trying out the FX Chrony I got from Wes on my M11 .25 (also from Wes). With 25.39 grain I was in the high 800's, but after turn the hammer tension up a bit I'm getting 950 fps. I assume the power power adjuster replaces the flat screwdriver headed adjustment for the spring. I wonder if you need to remove a little wood from the stock as it's only half visible?

TKS for the note on velocity with those 25.39gr. pellets. Still haven't got my last pellet shipment from Wes. I guess I'd better do some tracking
but I've deleted that mail. Dang.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:57 pm 

Daryl wrote:
Spaceman88 wrote:
Daryl wrote:

TKS for the note on velocity with those 25.39gr. pellets. Still haven't got my last pellet shipment from Wes. I guess I'd better do some tracking
but I've deleted that mail. Dang.

Yeah, it seems to handle them with no problem. I'm tempted to try the 31 grain pellets that Wes has on his site, maybe I'll get him to put them in the box when he ships my pp750 :-).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:38 pm 

Wes,
When is the 750 arriving?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:32 pm 

It left China earlier today I believe, shipment was loaded on Sunday. Due in port of Vancouver on June 23rd, but they usually do their thing there for a few days and then if it's going to be hauled aside for inspection that'll be a few more, then trucking to me in Saskatchewan, so I'd say earliest I'd expect it would be the 3rd of July or so.
Thanks,
Wes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:33 pm 

wesb2007 wrote:
It left China earlier today I believe, shipment was loaded on Sunday. Due in port of Vancouver on June 23rd, but they usually do their thing there for a few days and then if it's going to be hauled aside for inspection that'll be a few more, then trucking to me in Saskatchewan, so I'd say earliest I'd expect it would be the 3rd of July or so.
Thanks,
Wes

Expectinggggggg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:18 pm 

Thanks for the update Wes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:30 pm 

Yeah! You're welcome, sure has been stretched out!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next