Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:54 am 

I build ebikes now that I don't ride. Granted they go 60+km/h so they are more like mopeds.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:03 pm 

You guys would laugh if I could only find the one photo of me on my Bike. I’ll dig around for it.

Picture this, I’m 6’4” and about 205, tall and skinny.

I owned a 750CC HONDA SHADOW, if you know anything about this series of Bikes that’s a really small fame for a guy my size. I didn’t know it was way too small for me until I saw that one photo of me sitting on my bike. Yikes. I should have been riding a 1300+ CC bike for it to fit me properly.

I ended up getting cut off in Surrey on 96th and had to lay it down. Sold it shortly after that near death experience.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:19 pm 

I used to dirt bike with my father, I was suppose to upgrade. But that never happened. Parents split up, and living in the city, no trailer etc. Haven't rode since.

Dad went thru a mid life crisis and after 20 years, bought a HD, and then couple years later, another. I think my father thinks, I'm going to get my license so we can ride together. But that won't happen. Balance issues, and too much responsibility, much safer for me to drive things with 4 wheels..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:36 pm 

MacG wrote:
Back in the day on the Tail of The Dragon

Attachment:
rsz_img_9628.jpg

Nice- reminds me of my 1985 Venture Royale and many Blue Knight's Trips
around B.C. and to Alberta.