Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:27 pm 

Please tell us if the magazine for the 009 works in the the Glock 17 gen 4 & vice versa.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:14 pm 

BB1Shooter wrote:
Please tell us if the magazine for the 009 works in the the Glock 17 gen 4 & vice versa.

Will absolutely sure do... :wink:

SilentMan... :drinkers:

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:30 pm 

So far bad luck UPS tracking say's delivered at 2:20 this afternoon, there was nothing at my door steps at 4:30 when my wife got home :evil: :evil: :evil:

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:03 am 

I had a similar problem once with UPS. Said shipment of 2 boxes was delivered, but only got one box. Called UPS, they advised the other box was delivered to an address a couple of block away.

They corrected the problem.

Another time UPS delivered the package to the base of my driveway, by the street. Wife saw it & picked it up when she drove up the driveway.

Or maybe they just left a card for pick up at local UPS store.

I would call them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:39 am 

BB1Shooter wrote:
I had a similar problem once with UPS. Said shipment of 2 boxes was delivered, but only got one box. Called UPS, they advised the other box was delivered to an address a couple of block away.

They corrected the problem.

Another time UPS delivered the package to the base of my driveway, by the street. Wife saw it & picked it up when she drove up the driveway.

Or maybe they just left a card for pick up at local UPS store.

I would call them.

As BBSHOOTER suggests, Hopefully they just delivered to another location, problem is there are many bad people stealing packages during the day.
Lucky for me I work from home, so I can hear them coming... but in this case the seller / shipper may have to open a claims case with UPS if they are adamant that they did deliver to the correct address. Some delivery company's I deal with take a photo of the parcel in front on the door with the address in view once they deliver it as proof... not sure if UPS does this too. This only helps protect the carrier and does little to protect the consignee if the parcel is stolen.

There was a recorded indecent recently where a house security camera caught the actual delivery guys making the delivery, taking the required proof of delivery photo, and then stealing the parcel himself..he was fired of course, but this shows the true reality if nasty people out there.

I would for sure call UPS if I were you and get the ball rolling, I am in the middle of an "issue" with a parcel from Pyramyd air as well, you have to take control of the situation because Pyramyd are a little slower to do so. They have thousands of orders to deal with each day..so it was faster when I got involved, a few calls to UPS and many chats on line with Pyramid. Now they will refund me.

Mys issues was a CUSTOMS issues, be warned , the Sig Sauer M17 AIRSOFT rated between 366-410 fps was rejected by customs, the reason UPS todl was that the item was rated 320, the issue
in muy opinion is that the pistol is made to shoot C02 ,but it can also shoot Green gas mags, the green gas is too low, and so they just considered it under 320

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:40 pm 

Yes, porch pirates are a big issue. Hope that isn't the case in this situation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:50 pm 

Wow,
I want one.
Cap.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:44 pm 

Most airsoft with GBB are kind of weak, that is the reason that all my airsoft were bought localy :roll: . But I have CO2 mag for all of them, so :wink: .

As for the stock it does not fit on the Barra 009... way to much modif to make it fit... :cry:

6mm
Not enough and to many.