Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours


The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

 

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.








Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 pm
Posts: 869
Location: Winnipeg MB
3 part review on new full auto BB gun from Barra by Dennis Adler. Said to copy the Glock 18, with similar internals to the Glock 17 gen 4.

https://www.pyramydair.com/airgun-experience/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 pm
Posts: 869
Location: Winnipeg MB
Parts 4 & 5 to the review now out.

https://www.pyramydair.com/airgun-experience/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 pm
Posts: 869
Location: Winnipeg MB
Part 1 of review comparing Barra 009 with Umarex Glock 17 Gen 4;

https://www.pyramydair.com/airgun-exper ... n4-part-1/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:24 pm
Posts: 129
Location: Montreal
Nice
I wish it were a Glock licensed REPLICA of the 18 /18c, I would get right right away.

_________________
Pew Pew Pew


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 am
Posts: 3888
Location: Somewheres near the Atlantic
Tail Air Gunner wrote:
Nice
I wish it were a Glock licensed REPLICA of the 18 /18c, I would get right right away.


They make them in airsoft, but not 4.5mm.

_________________
I'm merely an Airgun plinker. I don't shoot 10m, FT or partake in Airgun competitions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:24 pm
Posts: 129
Location: Montreal
.

_________________
Pew Pew Pew


Last edited by Tail Air Gunner on Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:24 pm
Posts: 129
Location: Montreal
leadslinger wrote:
Tail Air Gunner wrote:
Nice
I wish it were a Glock licensed REPLICA of the 18 /18c, I would get right right away.


They make them in airsoft, but not 4.5mm.


I know, I tried to avoid buying airsoft guns, I do however bend once is a while and buy a few models of guns that I like.

I have four airsoft pistols... I am surprised at how accurate they shoot..better then some of my Steel BB's

_________________
Pew Pew Pew


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 pm
Posts: 869
Location: Winnipeg MB
They say the Barra 009 is a very close replica of the Glock BB gun. Supposedly uses the the same magazine as the Glock 17 Gen 4 BB pistol.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:24 pm
Posts: 129
Location: Montreal
BB1Shooter wrote:
They say the Barra 009 is a very close replica of the Glock BB gun. Supposedly uses the the same magazine as the Glock 17 Gen 4 BB pistol.

\

Hmmmm good to know, I have two of those mags

I'll wait and see the rest of the review, how does it shoot... You thinking of getting one BB1SHOOTER?

_________________
Pew Pew Pew


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:37 pm
Posts: 900
Location: Montreal area
Tail Air Gunner wrote:
BB1Shooter wrote:
They say the Barra 009 is a very close replica of the Glock BB gun. Supposedly uses the the same magazine as the Glock 17 Gen 4 BB pistol.

\

Hmmmm good to know, I have two of those mags

I'll wait and see the rest of the review, how does it shoot... You thinking of getting one BB1SHOOTER?


I don't know for BB1SHOOTER, but I am at 90% getting one it would be my first full aute hand gun...

SilentMan :drinkers:

_________________
4.5mm
TW1911, Steel Force, GSG 92, Walther CP99 Compact
Glock G17 Gen4,SW M'n'P 40,H'n'K USP, Crosman 357 6''
SA 1911 TRS, Brodax 44, Schofield #3

6mm
M1911A1 twin barrel, M1911 Dragon 7'' Hi-Capa
M1911 twin Hi-Capa, DT4 Nemesis,Glock G17 Gen3


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:24 pm
Posts: 129
Location: Montreal
silentman wrote:
Tail Air Gunner wrote:
BB1Shooter wrote:
They say the Barra 009 is a very close replica of the Glock BB gun. Supposedly uses the the same magazine as the Glock 17 Gen 4 BB pistol.

\

Hmmmm good to know, I have two of those mags

I'll wait and see the rest of the review, how does it shoot... You thinking of getting one BB1SHOOTER?


I don't know for BB1SHOOTER, but I am at 90% getting one it would be my first full aute hand gun...

SilentMan :drinkers:


You will enjoy it for sure.
Its a great way to blow C02 real fast lol. I have a few auto pistols, they are fun for awhile, but after blasting through C02 super fast..I tend to shot them on semi auto now.

I hope Umarex will get rid of the Glock 17 Gen 3 ( Gen 4 Is great ) ,and instead make a Glock 18, with a stock would be great. I'd buy that.

Image

_________________
Pew Pew Pew


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 pm
Posts: 869
Location: Winnipeg MB
Yes, the Barra 009 is on my to buy list. Since I have the Glock 17 Gen 4 & a spare mag. it may save a little, as not need to buy a spare mage for it.

I also hear that Barra will be coming out with an extended mag. for it, that hopefully can be used in the Glock 17 Gen 4.

The shoulder stock would also be a great idea. I have seen ones for a real Glock, but they are expensive & not sure they would fit.

I have been using my full auto Beretta 92A1 a bit over the last while. Must say it's a blast to shoot, but to better have a firm grip on it as the blowback is real heavy, esp. in full-auto.

Like most full auto bb guns. You certainly "blast" thru a lot of CO2 & BB's.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:24 pm
Posts: 129
Location: Montreal
BB1Shooter wrote:
Yes, the Barra 009 is on my to buy list. Since I have the Glock 17 Gen 4 & a spare mag. it may save a little, as not need to buy a spare mage for it.

I also hear that Barra will be coming out with an extended mag. for it, that hopefully can be used in the Glock 17 Gen 4.

The shoulder stock would also be a great idea. I have seen ones for a real Glock, but they are expensive & not sure they would fit.

I have been using my full auto Beretta 92A1 a bit over the last while. Must say it's a blast to shoot, but to better have a firm grip on it as the blowback is real heavy, esp. in full-auto.

Like most full auto bb guns. You certainly "blast" thru a lot of CO2 & BB's.


Yes sir, but they are fun.
I keep most of my Full auto shooting for my Three Machine Guns, The WW2 German MP-40 / Panther Arms DPMS and the Uzi.

I saw someone put a forward grip on the Beretta M91 A1,
So I tried it , and it greatly improved accuracy and muzzle lift

( This is not me, but a photo form the net )

https://www.replicaairguns.ca/ncstar-ar ... ase-button

I use this one,
https://www.replicaairguns.ca/compatibl ... tical-grip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAWlmRNxmrM

Here is the video
Image

_________________
Pew Pew Pew


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 pm
Posts: 869
Location: Winnipeg MB
TAG, that another good idea. I was thinking a stock would help with the stability, but never occurred to me to put a grip on. I have a couple of extra basic ones.

I may try it. But have gotten better with practice, just holding firmly with 2 hands.

Though, the additional grip makes it difficult to put it in a holster.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:24 pm
Posts: 129
Location: Montreal
BB1Shooter wrote:
TAG, that another good idea. I was thinking a stock would help with the stability, but never occurred to me to put a grip on. I have a couple of extra basic ones.

I may try it. But have gotten better with practice, just holding firmly with 2 hands.

Though, the additional grip makes it difficult to put it in a holster.


Me too, it never occurred to me, then I saw this guy doing it.
The reality is that the Beretta 93r was full auto and had a front grip ..I had forgotten that

Image

_________________
Pew Pew Pew


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO