Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:48 pm 

Tail Air Gunner wrote:
scanny wrote:
So I guess no fix so far, I think I'll order it anyway, probably with a laser then. Thanks guys.

Oh for sure I would get one if I were you ( If you can find one in stock ) It's one of my favorites... I love the Glock, I bought an extra mag for it and holster
stuck a Surefire© light on it. :wink: :wink:

Once I got used to how it shoots, then I was ok with it.

It's in stock at replicaairguns.ca, so I ordered it, we'll see how it goes. Probably i'll get some cheap laser sight on amazon too.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:52 pm 

scanny wrote:
Tail Air Gunner wrote:
scanny wrote:
So I guess no fix so far, I think I'll order it anyway, probably with a laser then. Thanks guys.

Oh for sure I would get one if I were you ( If you can find one in stock ) It's one of my favorites... I love the Glock, I bought an extra mag for it and holster

It's in stock at replicaairguns.ca, so I ordered it, we'll see how it goes. Probably i'll get some cheap laser sight on amazon too.

I got mine from Pyramid in the US because Replica did not have it in stock when I wanted to get mine.

I've chatted back and fourth with this guy, his tutorial is honest and unbiased
He shows how to install on both the M17 Airsoft and pellet version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYfLFQ13UJU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:14 pm 

scanny wrote:
Tail Air Gunner wrote:
scanny wrote:

When it comes to "certain" accesroties, like lasers...you can get waaaay cheaper stuff from Ali Express if you dont mind waiting, I ordered 18 items and soooo much cheaper than Amazon, and not by a little

Plus shipping on some items was $1.50 ..no joke

Here is some of the stuff I got.. It's great if you dont have $1000.00 to buy a Trijicon AGOC, I know what these ones are, but for air soft and replica shooting...perfect
SureFire tac light are over $300.00 for some models

These are print screens from my Ali Express orders

Look at the price of this forward grip, and look at the shipping!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:22 pm 

Any idea what the delivery time is?

I quit buying these type of small items from China on eBay. As they took months to arrive, and about 1 in 3 never arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:53 pm 

BB1Shooter wrote:
Any idea what the delivery time is?

I quit buying these type of small items from China on eBay. As they took months to arrive, and about 1 in 3 never arrived.

Ali Express is better then Ebay, you can open live chats with the seller,r read acctual buyers revies, ( its like Amazon, buyer protect ) on average I was able to chat live with the sellers... ( Reminder they are in another time zone )
I would chat them all the time, getting a refund for items is easy if the item is not as described etc.

I just checked and I bought 18 items between Nov 4 an the 8th , some got here in 2 weeks and some 4 weeks
I still have three more on the way, I've tracked them and they are in Vancouver...so will be here at some point. I am in no hurry especially for the price I paid.

I am happy with all the items except one, but it was no fault of the seller.
The DIANA X3 scope is not X3 but more like X2?, not a big deal for a $25 scope.

All the items, I posted in the previous post are all things I ordered,,, I will order again for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:28 pm 

I ordered some small stuff from aliexpress before, it took close to 2 months to arrive on a few instances. So I would assume that nowadays it probably will take longer, but with much cheaper price it might be worth it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:52 am 

scanny wrote:
I ordered some small stuff from aliexpress before, it took close to 2 months to arrive on a few instances. So I would assume that nowadays it probably will take longer, but with much cheaper price it might be worth it.

Not for me, I just got my Streamlight TLR-7 today in the mail, I ordered it Dec 3rd.
I bought about 20 items for far, mostly from Nov 7th to Dec 4th, I've gotten every item.

The problem is Canada post and the other local carriers used, the stuff gets to Canada pretty fast, but gets bottle necked when it get to Canada customs ...
When I tracked every parcel, the big delays were once it got to Canada, took almost two weeks for a few items that were at the BC Canada post sorting facility / Customs before it got to Montreal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:56 am 

Tail Air Gunner wrote:
scanny wrote:

Not for me, I just got my Streamlight TLR-7 today in the mail, I ordered it Dec 3rd.
I bought about 20 items for far, mostly from Nov 7th to Dec 4th, I've gotten every item.

The problem is Canada post and the other local carriers used, the stuff gets to Canada pretty fast, but gets bottle necked when it get to Canada customs ...
When I tracked every parcel, the big delays were once it got to Canada, took almost two weeks for a few items that were at the BC Canada post sorting facility / Customs before it got to Montreal

I order from Aliexpress.com or Ehobbyasia.com to both take a little while to get to Canada then long wait until it clear's custom. 99% description is accurate, only got 3 items that never showed up (refund received to). All (3) red dot's are from Ehobbyasia and are great.

As for The Glock 17, I tried some more fidling with pieces of tape on the nose of the inner barrel and still not getting better result... :?

SilentMan... :drinkers:

Remington 1875, Barra 009, PT24/7

6mm
WE Dragon 7'' Hi-Capa, Glock 17 Gen3
M2011A1 twin, G&G TR16 dmr556
EMG TTI 2011 Combat Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:19 pm 

I came across a new red dot which fits Glock rear sight mounting hole and would probably fit Umarex Glock as well. It's too expensive now, but I think that cheap clones might be available sooner or later on aliexpress : ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pHOSbztXik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:42 pm 
Supporting Members

scanny wrote:
I came across a new red dot which fits Glock rear sight mounting hole and would probably fit Umarex Glock as well. It's too expensive now, but I think that cheap clones might be available sooner or later on aliexpress : ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pHOSbztXik

That is probably one of the first RD that I actually like......

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:41 am 

Anyone know where to buy this Leupold Delta Point Micro in Canada & the approx. MSRP?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:04 am 

BB1Shooter wrote:
Anyone know where to buy this Leupold Delta Point Micro in Canada & the approx. MSRP?

It's a Leupold. MSRP on Leupold website is 519 USD. So in Canada be well over 700$

Considering I paid under 350 for my Vortex Venom, or my Nikon Spur, or Burris Fast Fire.

You can get a RMR with a Glock plate on Aliexpress for under 50$.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:21 pm 

Thanks for the info, but $700 for a sight on an an airgun that cost less than $200 is not an option for me.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:28 pm 

Finaly, I just replaced the rear sight, with a true glow $12, on my Umarex G17 gen4. Did not mess with the front sight 8) .

The rear sight is held in place by a small screw easily accessible from the underside of the slide. The biggest problem is that the base of the sight, is 6.9mm on the gun, every thing I did find on the net are 6.35mm base wide so they are loose in the groove :( , same on all my 3 Glock. It would be an easy fit, if the base had the same size, the set screw in the middle would be a great help :| .

So in order to fit a sight higher and to the right I glued it on Higher (a 1mm thick plastic shim under) and to the right to correct it's inacuraty in POA... I will have to test fire it later this month. It should be fine and look's good to. Should it cause any problem it is removable without leaving any mark's.

SilentMan... :drinkers:

p:s glue should be fine since it is not the first time I am using on many project, the flash hider on my steel force was held in place with it... for couple of year's 8)

Attachments:
File comment: Sight replacement + electric tape
IMG_8598.JPG
IMG_8598.JPG [ 63.91 KiB | Viewed 95 times ]
File comment: Installed slightly to the right
IMG_8601.JPG
IMG_8601.JPG [ 58.96 KiB | Viewed 95 times ]
File comment: Doesn't look to bad...
IMG_8608.JPG
IMG_8608.JPG [ 95.27 KiB | Viewed 95 times ]

Remington 1875, Barra 009, PT24/7

6mm
WE Dragon 7'' Hi-Capa, Glock 17 Gen3
M2011A1 twin, G&G TR16 dmr556
EMG TTI 2011 Combat Master

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:54 pm 

Nice job Silentman, sorry I have not been on this forum much lately, I joined an excellent facebook Replica airgun group and it offers much more in the way of collecting
and mod's for us replica guys. I have learned so much and also the doors that opened up to REPLICA accessories is endless... Eotech red dots, ACOG sights ..just endless places to buy stuff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next