Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:50 pm 

Didn't want to bring up the "Dark Side".

Not ready to go down that rabbit hole. Have too many .177 & .22 airguns already, without thinking about airsoft.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:33 pm 

silentman wrote:
It's called the dark side....

SilentMan... :drinkers:

Post pics o your airsoft guns, I'd love to see them? Dragon etc
I followed your suggestions and comments, that helped me in deciding to get the few Air-soft guns I have
I am an EXTREMELY pleased with the realism and performance so far,

My All Metal "Silver" Desert Eagle is Killer, and so is the Black EAGLE, plus its FULL AUTO.. My God the KICK BACK is CRAZY!!

My Tarran Tactical 2011, Combat Master from John Wick 3 is ..sooooo accurate, and the sights are adjustable, hop up etc!!!! LOOOOOVEEE it!

And now ( Thanks to you Silentman ) I got my Sig M17 ...so so Ultra realistic.
Some one asked me a question about it so I made them a video,,,I'll post if if you are curious

Yup, BBSHOOTER I know what you mean, a few months ago I would never have imagined that I would have Airsoft gun or for that matter Higher quality Pellet guns.
I just got a German Made DIANA24 Carbine with 3X9 43 SCOPE and that is such a great target gun for long distances and pest hunting. I went down that rabbit hole and now just bought this Diana Chaser KIT. love them both ( MODERATORS, yes I know it's off topic , just for this posting :) )

..and yes, the DIANA24C shoot accurate with that bipod, 30 yard test

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:17 pm 

New review of the 009 by Dennis Adler. Finalist for replica airgun of the year:

https://www.pyramydair.com/airgun-exper ... -part-6-2/

I agree with his findings. Especially in the shooting test. Mine shot a bit low, but once you adjust your point of aim, you can get fairly tight groups.

He did not test it in full auto, but if he did, he would have found it did spray the BBs down range. I have not been able to get very good grouping in full auto, but that's understandable for a full blow back BB gun, and accuracy is really not the point of full auto.

As Dennis said, it is sort of nice how this gun came completely out of left field. No pre-announcement months (or sometimes years) before it actually arrives. No big promo of it. It just arrived.

What I can't figure out, is why so little profile in Canada for such a highly rated and unique airgun. Only one dealer selling it in Canada. This may be the hidden gen & best airgun no one has heard of in 2020.

Quick poll, who else has bought one? And who plans on buying one?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:20 pm 

BB1Shooter wrote:

I agree with his findings. Especially in the shooting test. Mine shot a bit low, but once you adjust your point of aim, you can get fairly tight groups.

He did not test it in full auto, but if he did, he would have found it did spray the BBs down range. I have not been able to get very good grouping in full auto, but that's understandable for a full blow back BB gun, and accuracy is really not the point of full auto.

As Dennis said, it is sort of nice how this gun came completely out of left field. No pre-announcement months (or sometimes years) before it actually arrives. No big promo of it. It just arrived.

What I can't figure out, is why so little profile in Canada for such a highly rated and unique airgun. Only one dealer selling it in Canada. This may be the hidden gen & best airgun no one has heard of in 2020.

I read Dennis Article,
He states its accurate, but does yours also shoot 4 to 5 inches to low?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:25 pm 

BB1Shooter wrote:

Bought, paid and never received :evil: still waiting on PA... :evil:

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:46 pm 

FINALY, the Barra 009 came in this afternoon with a spare mag (and speed loader for the Schofield)...

A fast review:

1- Good weight with the mag in. Mag is quite heavy.
2- Nice fit in my hand, very close to the G17 gen 4.
3- Very little wobble between the slide and body.
4- Trigger feel's light, reset is very short, with no surprise, I like it.
5- Trigger safe is working, the real safe is under the rail hard to reach and engage...

In the instruction I noted that the picture of the mag is a picture of an airsoft, BB's in a zigzag configuration.

All mag fit perfect, all slide freely out the gun.

Only thing, the selector feel's weird (placement) when racking the slide, but not in the way, guess that I will have to get to it.

On the review of M. Adler on Pyramid air I thought that he said that not only mag were swappable but also the slide, I tried it but, with no success. Any way for what use.

No backstrap ajustable/swappable.

Mag release look close to the gen 4, and but plate is not removable like the Umarex.

Looking in my archive I found a 2013 KWC catalogue and guess what, they were showing on page 4, a gun model KMB22AHN, just like the Barra 009, I knew I had seen it before. :?: :?: :?:.

My guess would be that the Umarex G17, M'n'P 40 and Barra 009 are KWC's made :? :? :?

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:32 am 

silentman, glad to hear it finally came. Mail & delivery from USA is really slow now a days. I just got a holiday card from cousins in California today. It was postmarked Dec 9th.

I found most of the same things you did.

Slide has less rattle than my Umarex Glock 17 Gen 4.

Can not see how you could swap the slide with a Umarex Glock 17 Gen 4, unless you drilled a hole for the selector switch.

I found the full auto selector switch to be easier to access than on the Umarex Berretta 92A1.

Yes, you can't fit the bottom magazine CO2 cover from a Glock 17 Gen 4, or the adjustable backstraps, on the 009 mag. If you wanted to Glock up your 009.

And yes it definitely is made by KWC. I have proof.

Previously heard that there are only a couple of actual airgun manufactures in the world (and are in China & Taiwan). And the different airgun companies contract them to make their airguns. For example my Swiss Arms 357 , shell loading revolver has KWC on it, & is exactly the same as the Umarex Colt Shell Loading Python. As well as the various different versions of the blowback 1911 & Uzi.

But did not know they were selling a full auto Glock clone in 2013. Is it exactly the same? Can you post a picture?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:53 pm 

BB1Shooter wrote:
silentman, glad to hear it finally came. Mail & delivery from USA is really slow now a days. I just got a holiday card from cousins in California today. It was postmarked Dec 9th.

I found most of the same things you did.

Slide has less rattle than my Umarex Glock 17 Gen 4.

Can not see how you could swap the slide with a Umarex Glock 17 Gen 4, unless you drilled a hole for the selector switch.

I found the full auto selector switch to be easier to access than on the Umarex Berretta 92A1.

Yes, you can't fit the bottom magazine CO2 cover from a Glock 17 Gen 4, or the adjustable backstraps, on the 009 mag. If you wanted to Glock up your 009.

And yes it definitely is made by KWC. I have proof.

Previously heard that there are only a couple of actual airgun manufactures in the world (and are in China & Taiwan). And the different airgun companies contract them to make their airguns. For example my Swiss Arms 357 , shell loading revolver has KWC on it, & is exactly the same as the Umarex Colt Shell Loading Python. As well as the various different versions of the blowback 1911 & Uzi.

But did not know they were selling a full auto Glock clone in 2013. Is it exactly the same? Can you post a picture?

File sent... 8)

1- The grip (Barra 009) is slightly bigger, I would say equivalent to the medium grip on the Glock.
2- Gun was also in need of maintenance, very dry... :shock:

Also was wondering why I did not see any mansion on the Europeen forum's and then noticed that the (F) for the German market is missing, Ha ok :?

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:14 am 

Got it, thanks. It's crazy how it was being sold in 2013.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:15 am 

Mine had a little excess oil on it, so definitely not dry.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:02 pm 

BB1Shooter wrote:

The same but it was on the outside, inside was very dry... :(

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:43 pm 

silentman wrote:
BB1Shooter wrote:

The same but it was on the outside, inside was very dry... :(

Glad you finally got the pistol!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:17 pm 

To Tail Air Gunner, I'm sorry I'm a bit late here are the pict. of my Dragon, great kick, good precision, and rear sight is ajustable and re-install's easily, had to glue it in so it stop falling off... and it does not like CO2 powered mag, stick to green gas...

This is Version 1.0 (older)...

Attachments:
IMG_8458.jpg
IMG_8458.jpg [ 80.73 KiB | Viewed 957 times ]
WE-GBB-51_MARK6.jpg
WE-GBB-51_MARK6.jpg [ 53.17 KiB | Viewed 957 times ]
WE-GBB-51_MARK4.jpg
WE-GBB-51_MARK4.jpg [ 43.65 KiB | Viewed 957 times ]

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:59 pm 

Woah! I love it...looks a lot of NASTY! in a good way

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 3:52 am 

silentman wrote:
It's called the dark side....

Bersa Thunder 9 Pro havalı tabancalar[/url][/url][/url][/url] ActionSportGames firması tarafından ithal olarak üretilen bir modeldir. Bersa Thunder 9 Pro havalı tabanca Bersa tarafından ilk üretim düşüncesi askeri ve kolluk kuvvetleri için olumsuz koşullarda durabilmek için geliştirilen eğitim tabancasıdır. Bu havalı tabanca gerçeğin neredeyse birebir kopyasıdır. Bu havalı tabanca sert plastikten oluştuğu için ağırlığı 530 gr dır. Metal havalı tabancalarda bu rakam 2 kg kadar çıkmaktadır o yüzden kullanıcısının kolunu uzun süre yormamaktadır. Sarjör kapasitesi 19 adet olup çıkış hızı 342 FPS hıza sahiptir. Bu havalı tabanca da blowback özelliği yoktur. Yani üst kızak oynamaz. Bu model siyah renkte olup yarı otomatik çalışma prensibine sahiptir. Bu modelde diğer havalı tabancalar gibi 12 gr Co2 tüp ile çalışmaktadır. Ağırlığı hafif olsun fazla yormasın havalı tabanca fiyatı da uygun bir seviyede olsun diyenler için gayet ideal bir havalı tabancadır. https://www.kampseti.com/kategori/havali-tabanca