Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:24 pm 

$99.99 these are brand new in blister packs.
On Sale starting Feb 2 for 2 weeks.
https://www.princessauto.com/en/glock-co2-bb-pistol/product/PA0008856577

Tracey Wilson, CCFR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:43 pm 

Attachments:
20210201_202248.jpg
20210201_202248.jpg [ 247.57 KiB | Viewed 2358 times ]

Tracey Wilson, CCFR

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:55 am 

Are they any good? How do they shoot? Who makes them? If they break, are there parts available or are they basically disposable.

Jerad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:30 pm 

From the picture on Princess Auto web site it looks like Umarex Glock 19 Gen 3. Looks like this one: https://www.replicaairguns.ca/glock-19- ... -bb-airgun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:33 pm 

yes... i should not have listed this as a GEN 4.. my bad.. it's Gen 3. i knew that. lol

i really enjoy this gun. it was the first out of the gate for licensed Glock products from Umarex.

..and while it shares many similarities with *budget price* (is there such a thing?) action pistols..C11, XBG, XCP, HK USP, Defender etc.. (ala fixed slide, fixed sights, non-functioning take-down levers, non-functioning slide release, long trigger pull to 'extend' the barrel/feed a BB/slam the barrel back to release the shot, no full sized mag....) it does have a metal slide, some real heft for its size, has an operating trigger safety, is rated as 410 fps, has a built-in allen key for the hidden CO2 piercing screw, the black barrel never extends beyond the muzzle, it's a licensed & badged dead ringer for the gun it copies and so it fits my IWB holster for a Glock 19 like a.. glock.

my first i got here in sep 2019 from member Canadian Plinker. it has proven to be a great gun. jam free, leak free, simple, minimal moving parts, accurate.

a 120$ reg price could be seen as high to someone (me) when at Cabella's a Defender can be had for $90, (that trigger is soo wrong), an HK USP reg price is $80 (that white lettering is soo wrong) or a C11 for $80, (that plastic is soo wrong).

you can't even SEE where it says Made In Taiwan on this baby.

..so at 99$ i think the Umarex Glock 19 Gen 3 is defo one for the stable.

so i bought another one today.

bonus feature: http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Glock_19#Glock_19

Tracey Wilson, CCFR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:23 pm 

Hello, did you happen to glance at that $34.95 break barrel rifle while at princess? is it a wood stock as in the flyer pic or black plastic?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:27 pm 

hey gerry...

i did see that rifle (i have 2, having just given a buddy my third)..

my store had the wood stock (as usual), no black..
i don't see a black one on their site.

welcome to the forum. how's things in the 'Wack?

there's a few lower-mainlanders here.

go say hi in the Intro Thread >>
introduce-yourself-f13.html

==============

post #500 is next...

hmmm.. what to do?

Tracey Wilson, CCFR

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:13 am 

Hey Leon. reading the rifles reviews on the princess site, several buyers received the same rifle with
a black synthetic stock, for $35, might make a good cheap knock around the yard starling deterrent.
'Wack is 'wackier than ever, fraser valley version of the dtes.
Thanks for the info.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:10 am 

gerrymax wrote:
'Wack is 'wackier than ever, fraser valley version of the dtes.

Only on the Chilliwack side. ;) Over here on the south side things are great! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:31 pm 

Picked one up yesterday, at my local PA.

Will try it out soon & comment back. But suspect it will perform similar to my Umarex XBG & XCP.

1st impressions after taking it out of the blister packing, nice looking gun, has good weight to it for a compact BB gun, looks similar in quality & build to my Umarex Glock 17 Gen 4.

Now have a collection of 4 Glock air pistols; Glock 17 Gen 4, Glock 18 clone/copy (Barra 009), Glock 19 Gen 3, Glock 19x.

They are going fast, only a couple left.

Also picked up a wood stock Chinese break barrel for $35. They had a whole pallet of then on display. How can you go wrong for that price?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:41 pm 

I tried the Glock 19 Gen out a couple of times. My impressions on the looks, it is a real nice replica. Similar in build quality to the Gloack 17 Gen 4 BB gun. Nice weight to it. Even though it has a stick magazine, it looks like a full sized mag., with the base attached to the stick. Looks like it has the "Glock" trigger, with functional built in safety.

On the operation side, I found it more accurate than the Glock 17 Gen 4 & Glock 19x. Maybe because it doesn't have blow back. Similar in operation to the Umarex XBG. But barrel cover is long enough so you don't see the barrel coming out the end for each shot. Gets lots of shots per CO2. I would say around 7 mags.

Note that the safety is a button on the top of the trigger, not a switch under the barrel like the 17.

All in all, a good purchase for the price. Order one, if they still have any left. Can get free shipping.