Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours


The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

 

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: custom co2 storage box.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: niagara region.
i saw these on gunpost. they look like they might be handy to have a couple or three on hand. i assume the guy makes them. he is in edmonton alberta. they are $10.00 bucks each plus shipping. i might order a couple-- the cardboard boxes they come in usually don,t last long.


Attachments:
5edff295-a8ab-47e9-959b-3f9687900490.jpeg
5edff295-a8ab-47e9-959b-3f9687900490.jpeg [ 150.3 KiB | Viewed 923 times ]
fa85e111-d353-4540-824e-1ac63d6cf6f9.jpeg
fa85e111-d353-4540-824e-1ac63d6cf6f9.jpeg [ 108.1 KiB | Viewed 923 times ]
105877b5-04bc-4864-b09b-d616a66a4d12.jpeg
105877b5-04bc-4864-b09b-d616a66a4d12.jpeg [ 149.94 KiB | Viewed 923 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:04 am
Posts: 1147
$10? Worth more than that in time alone printing even if I can see gaps in the inner walls. I wonder if the square compartments were a purposeful design decision. I would've gone with circular myself. Sure would use a bit more material but a nicer fit with a bit more protection. Could do something similar with a block of wood and the correct size drill bit. Cheaper and faster to produce.

_________________
I have some airguns.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:01 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: GTA, ON
That's looks pretty good!! And 10$ is not expensive either ~

Do you have a link to it? I want maybe 2 or some too~ I hate the thin Crosman 40 pack paper box so much~ :D

_________________
CZ200s Color Laminated tuned to 10fpe
AA ProSport 177 Walnut in 12fpe
FWB300S Universal
HW 30s / 35e
HW 40+Extender / Scoped P3 / 45 / 70 / 75
Russian Izzy 46M
2240 14" barrel carbine


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: niagara region.
YepYep wrote:
That's looks pretty good!! And 10$ is not expensive either ~

Do you have a link to it? I want maybe 2 or some too~ I hate the thin Crosman 40 pack paper box so much~ :D

hey yep. go to gunpost website and type in search section. co2 storage box. his name is BBauer. lives in edmonton. i mailed him and asked how much to ship. no answer yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: niagara region.
jckstrthmghty wrote:
$10? Worth more than that in time alone printing even if I can see gaps in the inner walls. I wonder if the square compartments were a purposeful design decision. I would've gone with circular myself. Sure would use a bit more material but a nicer fit with a bit more protection. Could do something similar with a block of wood and the correct size drill bit. Cheaper and faster to produce.

i usually do make my own stuff. but sometimes i will buy something and get it-- and then i think --- shyt i coulda made something like this myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:01 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: GTA, ON
pete wrote:
jckstrthmghty wrote:
$10? Worth more than that in time alone printing even if I can see gaps in the inner walls. I wonder if the square compartments were a purposeful design decision. I would've gone with circular myself. Sure would use a bit more material but a nicer fit with a bit more protection. Could do something similar with a block of wood and the correct size drill bit. Cheaper and faster to produce.

i usually do make my own stuff. but sometimes i will buy something and get it-- and then i think --- shyt i coulda made something like this myself.
I am usually just too lazy and not have enough stuff around to make my own things... So with reasonable price, and ease to get, I would rather spend some small money and wait for delivery... :axe:

_________________
CZ200s Color Laminated tuned to 10fpe
AA ProSport 177 Walnut in 12fpe
FWB300S Universal
HW 30s / 35e
HW 40+Extender / Scoped P3 / 45 / 70 / 75
Russian Izzy 46M
2240 14" barrel carbine


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:04 am
Posts: 1147
YepYep wrote:
I am usually just too lazy and not have enough stuff around to make my own things... So with reasonable price, and ease to get, I would rather spend some small money and wait for delivery... :axe:


The beauty of a 3d printer, load the file, walk away. Come back later with an amazing item waiting for you. That or a birds nest of wasted filament. That isn't as common these days but there was a time......

_________________
I have some airguns.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:01 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: GTA, ON
Yeah, heard and read a lot and very interested on a 3D printer... Must get one when it's as popular as the laser printers in today, but looks not at the moment ~

_________________
CZ200s Color Laminated tuned to 10fpe
AA ProSport 177 Walnut in 12fpe
FWB300S Universal
HW 30s / 35e
HW 40+Extender / Scoped P3 / 45 / 70 / 75
Russian Izzy 46M
2240 14" barrel carbine


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: niagara region.
he,s gonna send me a couple. what the heck. he said he has 3d printed some airgun related things for people.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:01 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: GTA, ON
pete wrote:
he,s gonna send me a couple. what the heck. he said he has 3d printed some airgun related things for people.
The gentleman is sending out 2 for me too... Obviously He have a suitable printer and materials in hand, what other stuff he can't make/print?! :)

_________________
CZ200s Color Laminated tuned to 10fpe
AA ProSport 177 Walnut in 12fpe
FWB300S Universal
HW 30s / 35e
HW 40+Extender / Scoped P3 / 45 / 70 / 75
Russian Izzy 46M
2240 14" barrel carbine


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: niagara region.
YepYep wrote:
pete wrote:
he,s gonna send me a couple. what the heck. he said he has 3d printed some airgun related things for people.
The gentleman is sending out 2 for me too... Obviously He have a suitable printer and materials in hand, what other stuff he can't make/print?! :)

he said he made a bunch of 2240 accessories for someone last week. he says if you wan,t something specific let him know and he,ll see what he can do. did he charge you $15.00 for shipping.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:01 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: GTA, ON
pete wrote:
YepYep wrote:
pete wrote:
he,s gonna send me a couple. what the heck. he said he has 3d printed some airgun related things for people.
The gentleman is sending out 2 for me too... Obviously He have a suitable printer and materials in hand, what other stuff he can't make/print?! :)

he said he made a bunch of 2240 accessories for someone last week. he says if you wan,t something specific let him know and he,ll see what he can do. did he charge you $15.00 for shipping.
Yes, 15$ shipping as what quoted as 18$ something.

Looks right now Canada Post wanna go with 18$ start up charge for the small parcel shipping... Same as their smallest flat rate box and looks no matter within the sane area or far to the other side of the country...

_________________
CZ200s Color Laminated tuned to 10fpe
AA ProSport 177 Walnut in 12fpe
FWB300S Universal
HW 30s / 35e
HW 40+Extender / Scoped P3 / 45 / 70 / 75
Russian Izzy 46M
2240 14" barrel carbine


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:01 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: GTA, ON
Got mine this morning... Looks not bad but not what exactly I expected either ~ it's my first 3D printed product and looks durable and long lasting, working well too. Still worth the money I spent but pretty sure if you are not too lazy and have the material you can make something better with lower cost~ :DImage

_________________
CZ200s Color Laminated tuned to 10fpe
AA ProSport 177 Walnut in 12fpe
FWB300S Universal
HW 30s / 35e
HW 40+Extender / Scoped P3 / 45 / 70 / 75
Russian Izzy 46M
2240 14" barrel carbine


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1353
Location: niagara region.
hi yy. ya i got mine yesterday. the day before i got a few co2s from my cardboard box and the box is ripped and the cartridges were laying all over. these keep them nice and organized. i,m satisfied with them. "BUUUT" i do foresee the camo spray paint cans getting dusted off to do some spraying.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:01 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: GTA, ON
:camo: again?! :D
I will see if my kids like some stickers on it first~

_________________
CZ200s Color Laminated tuned to 10fpe
AA ProSport 177 Walnut in 12fpe
FWB300S Universal
HW 30s / 35e
HW 40+Extender / Scoped P3 / 45 / 70 / 75
Russian Izzy 46M
2240 14" barrel carbine


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO