Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sat May 08, 2021 6:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:19 pm 

I have for sale a Bailkal MP654k pistol. It originally started off as a blued version but I decided to strip it all down and remove the bluing. Then I polished it all, (not recommended). The bluing covered a multitude of imperfections in the steel, it was very hard to sand some of them out and took a very long time. It has the modified valve head that allows alignment of the BB with the breach. The valve has been replaced with an Italian version with 4 holes instead of 3. Barrel nut replaced to have smoother look through the slide and the hook to draw the magazine head closer to the breach. Ejector fork installed. (comes without one!). Valve spring shortened. Switched the original Red/Brown Bakelite grips with very nice Beechwood ones.(The Bakelite ones come with it)
Purchased a shorter mainspring from Russia as it was almost impossible to rack the slide. Actually apart from the valve stem, everything came from Russia!
I have only ever used Gamo lead ball 8.17 grain with the rifled barrel and it shoots them at close to 400 fps. I only ever put 170 shots through it and it will come with 830 aprox. Gamo lead balls.
All of the parts I replaced will come with it plus extra sets of seals and an extra hammer!
I also have a smooth barrel and extension (for regular BBs) for sale in another post, but if you wanted that as well we could arrange something.
I have many more photographs if you would like to see them send me a PM with an email address.
Not including the barrel and extension, I have $almost $700 into this pistol, without the many hours of labour and I know that I will never get that back But I really enjoyed doing it! So I would like $500 + shipping for it. Sold

Attachments:
Baikal png.png
Baikal png.png [ 425.18 KiB | Viewed 431 times ]

Some people won't admit their faults.
I would, if I had any!

Last bumped by CeeDee on Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:19 pm.