Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:07 pm 

Create and nice tuned TX . I have owned 8 TXs and never have been able to keep them. My friends take them from me and never give them back. lol well I think I should treat myself but to much money to buy the whole TXHC . So the action only if some gentlemen here may have one. Much appreciated ,
Captain Air

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:26 pm 

Who has EVER heard of a higher end Springer "action" for sale?
Sincere question, as I've never heard of one for sale. Just the
"action". No stock, no bl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:56 am 

Yes ,
of course . I have purchased 3 actions only in a TX200 and HW 97s that/s 6 in total ect. ect. , and so has 50 percent of the people here who are 40 to 60 years old here on this forum.
So yes actions are always for sale. Canadian's are less aware because ... well we're Canadians
Captain Air

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:47 pm 

Well, there ya go. I'm less than a month from being 71, so I guess I'm either too old to fit in that age group
or I'm in the 50% who have never heard of air gun "actions" for sale. Powder Burner actions absolutely, many
different makes, even.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:03 pm 

Daryl wrote:
Well, there ya go. I'm less than a month from being 71, so I guess I'm either too old to fit in that age group
or I'm in the 50% who have never heard of air gun "actions" for sale. Powder Burner actions absolutely, many
different makes, even.

well i am in same boat but not that old lol

VE7SHM/VE7ZJ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:36 pm 

LOLOLOL

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:25 pm 

Lol ,
you don't sound that old. I guess we all sound like kids with airguns lol.
Either way I'm happy to meet your acquaintance. Mike Illingworth sold me my first stock. Noel Sedman 85 years old sold me my first TX200M2 Action only.
After that I got another action from the U.S.A. and a stock from Black Pool England. So you know what I mean it's just like cars. We are monster addicts for any dream gun set up you can imagine. It's the Kid in us .....
CaptainAir