Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:47 pm 

My 3d printer stuck in the port at customs in Vancouver BC July 30th and not moving since.

Ordered some thread adapter from eagleeyeoptics UK Aug 10th still not reached to Canada but this air trip usually takes a single calendar week (not so long ago).

Traded for a airtank with a guy from US two weeks ago still my thingy is wondering around in the states, watching it on the map by tracking number.

I don't know what is happening - with postal services or customs or whatever else?
This is not just a pissing contest with containers anymore, but most likely a same scenario as with toilet papers not long ago…distract on one side and you don't watch = not paying attention to some other more important things running in the background.

Don't you think?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:22 am 

It’s not just you. I’ve been waiting over a month now for an Amazon order of material. Too two weeks from Vancouver to Toronto for a package. However I did order some stuff from the UK and it arrived within a week.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:39 pm 

bigHUN wrote:
I don't know what is happening - with postal services
Funny, I just had a delivery go south for a while, or east rather. It was a distance of maybe 40km, from Langley, BC to the North Shore. I had a few questions with the order. It was the middle of summer, it took a couple weeks to sort it. Once shipped, my order arrived promptly, as usual. One of the items in my order was a .22 barrel for my air rifle. But there was a mixup and I got a .177 barrel by mistake. They were real good about it and sent a .22 barrel right away. I got the shipping notice and the tracking link from Canada Post. It arrived at the sorting facility in Richmond, BC and was scheduled to arrive last Wednesday. It got delayed to Thursday but didn't show. It didn't show on Friday either, then the tracking link told me they was an unforseen delay and unknown arrival date. Uh oh. A day or two later, the link showed the item location at a sorting facility in Montreal, QC! What?! It sat in Montreal for more days, then made it's way back to Richmond, BC. Arrival scheduled for today, Friday but, as usual it arrived a day early, yesterday, Thursday. It got from Richmond to the North Shore real quick. And it was the .22 barrel. Yay! In all, it took 4 weeks. It was ok, I didn't need the barrel right away but I'm glad it arrived before the long weekend. But funny!?

.177 Cometa Fusion, Vantage 3-9x40
.177 Cometa Fenix LT, Endurance 4-16x50
.22 Cometa Fenix, Airmax 3-9x40