Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: funny
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:28 pm 

Brave, Smart Woman

Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack Using a Small .22 cal Beretta Pistol:

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.

What's the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself? Here’s her story in her own words: “While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in the Villages with my soon-to-be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water. It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta .22 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!

Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible and his life insurance was a big bonus!"

Post subject: Re: funny
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:26 pm 
Supporting Members

Ahahahahahahahaah..........I was reading this thinking "why the hell would she have a pellet gun on her?"

LOL good one!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:30 am 

As soon as she mentioned divorce talk, I knew where this was going, LOL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:35 am 

The investigator need to verify the relationship between the alligator and the wife~ [emoji38]

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:41 am 

The gator was probably in (how to say no to a free meal) with the wife, good one :lol: :lol:

SilentMan... :drinkers:

6mm
Not enough and to many.