Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Re: umarex bb:s amazon.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:45 pm 

BB1Shooter wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up Pete.

But something looks a little strange with your order. I have gone thru dozens & dozens of bottles of Umarex .177 BBs, and never had one have a seal (like a medicine bottle) under the top spout, like your. Maybe the seal was applied by Amazon as they found that bottle's spout to be loose?

And you shouldn't complain about Amazon's packing. I order these Umarex BBs from Walmart.ca last month, they were not packed properly, and box was ripped open on the bottom & 3 bottles were missing when it arrived. Took more than an hour on the phone to finally get Walmart to refund my money. They refused to send out replacement BB's unless I placed another order for more than $35.

Also, why are the Black Diamond BB's from Umarex, so much more than the regular Umarex BBs on Amazon. $10 vs $3. Where as they are only $8 at my local Cabela's?

Go figure. As I have said before, it pays to shop around.

I personally prefer to shop at a local retail store than go on-line, unless the online price is substantially less.

i just checked all 4 new bottles. it seems that the top can screw on and off and there is a white seal on all of them. on the old bottles the top does not screw on and off it just turns and no seal. it,s a different type of top from the old one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:47 pm 

Yup...seal and turns off...delivered to small town in 1.5 days for free!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:22 am 

Got mine and they were fine but packed with two air pillows that blew out before they arrived. Must have been gentle after that!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:02 pm 

Order received in perfect condition no open/spilled bottle with a articulated/magnified led lamp, every thing is A ok...

SilentMan... :drinkers:

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:09 am 

Received my package the other day, the ribbon(?) that connects the cap to the lid was snapped off already but no leakage of BBs anyone so overall I'm content with that. However there was no packing paper or any sort of cushioning. Which I would of appreciated since I ordered some memory for my PC which arrived in the same box. Thankfully the memory sticks were in their own box with rigid plastic around them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:47 pm 

The two I bought where shipped in a large padded envelope :| .
Luckily everything was ok.
One lid came off but the foam piece under the cap kept the contents from spilling out.
Wish I would have bought more.

Slavia 630
Crosman phantom .22