Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:28 pm 

sillymike wrote:
If you're in (or around) Montreal. Once things are back to normal, it might also be worth your while to stop at the FQT 10M air rifle/pistol range
- I'm pretty sure they have initiation nights, with coach on location to give you some tips and tricks

Club de tir Les Castor in Québec city also have a dedicated 10M range with electronic targets

I am in quebec city, i hope to joint the castor club but with the covid is mote simple to start my learning at home until the situation come back in regular basic

Slavia 630
Daisy 853c
Crosman 422
Beeman p-17
TAU 7
2200 magnum

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:42 pm 

Now THAT's cool, and modern.

This is ours, with each shooter being able to return his target to see how he/she's doing.

Attachments:
PP700SA .22 resized.jpg
PP700SA .22 resized.jpg [ 154.32 KiB | Viewed 1012 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:31 pm 

sillymike wrote:
If you're in (or around) Montreal. Once things are back to normal, it might also be worth your while to stop at the FQT 10M air rifle/pistol range
- I'm pretty sure they have initiation nights, with coach on location to give you some tips and tricks
Club de tir Les Castor in Québec city also have a dedicated 10M range with electronic targets

That's a very nice setup. Unfortunately a bit too far for me to commute on a regular basis. My issf club is totally analog/manual and a bit like a dungeon. We share with the PB group. No dedicated 10m air rifle at all although I don't think anyone would mind if I practiced at the same time as the air pistols. Air pistol is rather competitive though. Very nice looking club in Montreal though. Mind you Daryl's club is nice too.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:20 pm 

Daryl wrote:
Now THAT's cool, and modern.

This is ours, with each shooter being able to return his target to see how he/she's doing.

That's a nice setup!
- That's the one thing about moving out at the edge of no-where... Closest PB range is 1:45H away, never mind finding a 10M range!
I have my 10M shooting across the kitchen-hall-washing room... have yet convince the wife that I need a bigger garage, to have a dedicated 10M range :roll: she's into 10M air pistol, but not that much... we haven't been to a match since 2012...