Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:47 pm 

Just wondering about the feasibility of doing this. Has anyone done this? What would be required?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:46 pm 

I have converted mine with a bottle and regulator on the underside of the for arm. This is a temporary location until I receive 2 new adapters. I will use the new adapters to make a drop block so the tank can be placed in line just under the barrel. I run the regulator at 1350 psi which pushes a 10.3 gr pellet at 703 fps average. I Originally used a co2 female to 16m adapter and 10m to co2 male adapter. I have since made a 10m to 16m adapter that is screwed into the gun. A hpa hose attaches the reg to the adapter. There is a qb79 drop block that can be used but they are hard to come by https://www.archerairguns.com/Archer-Airguns-Paintball-Tank-Adapter-for-QB79-p/qb79tankadapter.htm and with this one https://www.amazon.ca/Umarex-Saver-Adapter-AirJavelin-Fusion/dp/B08SHL9HT4 a reg and bottle can be placed inline. I bot the gun to convert it because I liked the stock and the light weight. There are a lot of Pcp .177 guns that can be purchased for less than what it takes to convert the Fusion 2.
Attachment:
Fusion2 Hpa.jpg
Fusion2 Hpa.jpg [ 354.57 KiB | Viewed 1198 times ]
I use an M-lock side mount 2 piece bipod to elevate the gun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:45 am 

Thanks, for the info, looks like it’ll do the job. Also considering converting my 2240 to pcp