Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:17 am 

Excellent shooting.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:37 am 

jckstrthmghty wrote:
Excellent shooting.

Thanks! I was not sure if it is my growth or by accident. Just shot the same "rest support" with stock crossman1377 and got 176/200 . Crossman with ugly sights, heavy trigger and plastic grips. Need to aim slightly right and low to get into the center )) So my result with MR46 was pretty logical

Attachments:
кросм.jpg
кросм.jpg [ 137.9 KiB | Viewed 1135 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:02 am 

Sergei1950 wrote:
Thanks! I was not sure if it is my growth or by accident. Just shot the same "rest support" with stock crossman1377 and got 176/200 . Crossman with ugly sights, heavy trigger and plastic grips. Need to aim slightly right and low to get into the center )) So my result with MR46 was pretty logical

To quote the very wise Oogway (Kung Fu Panda), "There are no accidents". Looks like you are well on your way to higher and more consistent scores. Consistency being the key. Do your part and the scores will follow.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:14 am 

jckstrthmghty wrote:
Sergei1950 wrote:

To quote the very wise Oogway (Kung Fu Panda), "There are no accidents". Looks like you are well on your way to higher and more consistent scores. Consistency being the key. Do your part and the scores will follow.

Actually I don't think I want to be "great sharpshooter" ))) Just want to share that yeasterday and today I have got some strange and a little bit mistical feeling while shooting. I feel some CONNECTION between the target and my pistol. Even it is just cheap 1377. I feel that I can any time punch the "9"...Probably it is some kind of self-cheating. But pretty real feeling ))) Actually there were some hints of this feeling even month ago, but not that real. Wonderful feeling. Can you understand me?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:48 am 

Hey Sergei

I would like to get in on this action i have 5x5 targets and can do 5 meters max distance with a beeman p17, is it standing or bench resting?

and how many shots per target and how many targets?

good job on setting this up

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:52 am 

rGUNSLINGERr wrote:
Hey Sergei

I would like to get in on this action i have 5x5 targets and can do 5 meters max distance with a beeman p17, is it standing or bench resting?

and how many shots per target and how many targets?

good job on setting this up

Great! I think it will be better to do just classical one-hand standing. Second variant is "supported rest" according ISSF rules. Please, note it is NOT bench-rest In both cases 20 shots with 5 shots per target.
It will be great when you make a picture of your pistol, targets and pellet's box. I have learned it from british guys. Looks very nice. You can see my shots with crosman and targets. You are highly welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:49 pm 

Guys, you can go to the website www.severforum.ru and register yourself there. There is thema "Sport shooting". It is in Russian, but there possibility to shift to English. Or I can place your results there, with your permission, of course/