Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Full Auto Pistol Options
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:51 pm 

I searched the forums to try and find a good thread about the top full auto Co2 pistols with no luck. Google gave me a few reviews but was wondering if the board members could chime in with their findings. Looking to add a full auto option to the arsenal. I heard they are a blast to shoot, even though they burn through the Co2. I was sold on the Barra 009 but was hoping for a different model besides a replica glock as I already planned on a few different non full auto glocks. I was thinking of sticking with BB for the realism but open to pellet shooters as well. Looking for a quality build with few issues. Here are a few I have researched....
Crosman PFAM9B
Beretta M92A1
Beretta M9A3
Barra 009
KWC PT92
Sig Sauer P320-M17

Attachments:
beretta-m92-a1-air-pistol-black-12.jpg
beretta-m92-a1-air-pistol-black-12.jpg [ 148.25 KiB | Viewed 1491 times ]

Ruger Blackhawk .177
AA CZ200T .177

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:16 pm 

I would add Mauser M712 in the list - quite solid and accurate gun for BB.

from your list I have KWC Beretta 92FS and it's a nice gun. It's heavy, field strippable like a real fs92, has a good recoil and working safety when it drops the hammer. Magazine is easy to reload. The only complain that sights are off and I had to attach laser to the gun. With laser it has decent accuracy for a blowback bb gun. When I tried to shoot full auto from 5m - I got pattern similar to a shotgun blast ;)

Although for full auto I would rather get long guns, like Umarex MP40 or Crossman DPMS/Bushmaster/R1. Long guns are way more accurate in full auto and have 2 CO2s which get you 4-6 magazines in full auto before CO2 runs out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:35 pm 

My M92A1 is full auto... It's fun, however don't bother about the accuracy on full auto~ I shot 3 meters away with full auto, BBs spread everywhere on a A4 / letter size paper.... :eek: [emoji38]
ImageImage

6mm AW-Custom Z-Killer DE
~Competitors~
FWB300SU
Tau-7/IZH-46M/FWB-65/CP88
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k
CZ200s Laminated @ 10fpe
AA ProSport 177 @ 12fpe
HW 40+Extender/Scoped P3/70/75

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:50 pm 

I bought a Crosman PFAM9B. Its nice that its all metal. Sights are off though. Low and to the left in semi auto, which bugs me. Full auto is spray and pray. Guns like this should have an adjustable rear sight. Sometimes doesn't fire off the BB in full auto but the slide is working. Fun for the price.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:46 pm 

Full auto BB is a novelty. Gas is gone quick and it's more like throwing a handful of BBs than actually shooting them.