Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:51 pm 

Holy crap, ok.

My air will completely leak out in about 5 days, so something is up then. I didn’t know what was “normal”, so I didn’t think much about it until your comment.

Thanks McRobert, I will pull off the stock and investigate these junctions….stay tuned!

jr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:38 pm 

Can the owners post an update on the accuracy after break in? Would you recommend this gun to a friend? What is your shot count? Has anyone bought the .25 cal version? Is the grip the same on both sides of the gun (I'm a lefty)? The Kral NP03's grip is different from side to side which makes it uncomfortable to shoot left handed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:34 am 

The .177 accuracy with Crosman premier is less than an inch at 50 m, followed by the Jsb. Every time I try H&N pellets they jam leading to a problem yet in my Fusion II they are the best. I have increased the stock tank in size so my shot count is higher than original well over 100 at full power. I have large hand so the grip is small for me but is the same on both sides. I purchased this gun for rats and only now after using the Crosman premier pellets is good for that job.

I took the gun on my last vacation, I was having a great shooting day till I tried the H&N. The first 3 pellets were hard to push in the 4th jammed leaving a small lead fragment between the breach seal and the barrel. This caused all of the next pellets to deform as they slid into the barrel. I did not have any tools with me to rectify the problem so that was end of the day for me. Up till then I had put about 400 premiers through the gun without a problem.

Edit I would not buy the gun again even though the dynamics of size, weight, shot count and mag size are good

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:26 pm 

McRobert wrote:
The .177 accuracy with Crosman premier is less than an inch at 50 m, followed by the Jsb. Every time I try H&N pellets they jam leading to a problem yet in my Fusion II they are the best. I have increased the stock tank in size so my shot count is higher than original well over 100 at full power. I have large hand so the grip is small for me but is the same on both sides. I purchased this gun for rats and only now after using the Crosman premier pellets is good for that job.

I took the gun on my last vacation, I was having a great shooting day till I tried the H&N. The first 3 pellets were hard to push in the 4th jammed leaving a small lead fragment between the breach seal and the barrel. This caused all of the next pellets to deform as they slid into the barrel. I did not have any tools with me to rectify the problem so that was end of the day for me. Up till then I had put about 400 premiers through the gun without a problem.

Edit I would not buy the gun again even though the dynamics of size, weight, shot count and mag size are good

Thanks for your honest review McRobert. I am not seeing many guns in this size and weight, as I stated above I have already tried the NP03. Just to confirm your reason for not recommending it is because of the bottle pressure is lower then what the gun's max fill is and pellets falling back into the square pellet prob?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:37 am 

Update on my .22 Reximex Tormenta….I had sent and got the gun back from Raman, (they paid all shipping btw) and I have yet to experience any more leaks. Great customer service from Canada Shooting supply!

Regarding the reason for the leak, the answer I received was:

“It was the block for the back tank. A couple of pieces had the same issue and we replaced the blocks on all of them.”

Back to pounding paper and pest critters! :D

jr