Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:21 am 

I'll print some out Sunday. Busy weekend.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:44 pm 

Turned out ok. I haven't tested the accuracy. Snug fit. I have to use pliers to take it off. Some pics. Last one is the picatinny mount for the laser. Could be better but will do for now.
Attachment:
thumbnail_IMG_3840.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3840.jpg [ 81.9 KiB | Viewed 484 times ]
Attachment:
thumbnail_IMG_3842.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3842.jpg [ 79.26 KiB | Viewed 484 times ]
Attachment:
thumbnail_IMG_3845.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3845.jpg [ 97.34 KiB | Viewed 484 times ]

wheeliehd, if you want a few send me your address and I'll send some over.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:41 am 

Very cool.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:38 am 

Got the sights on Friday but was at trailer for the weekend. Tried sights out last night shooting tinfoil and work good. I have one on V1 and the other on the V2. Have not tried them on the V3 as of yet. Appreciate that. My offer to you still stands. :) CHEERS!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:12 am 

We're good. I found the "cross hairs" thin for my poor vision but happy if they work out for you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:32 am 

Painted mine and that made them alot better. I went metalic green, may try red also. :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:17 pm 

Just got 12 bug a Salt shredder Mags from Amazon.com for my Crosman Vigilante. All worked out to $30 CAnadian to the door. Happy with the $10 shipping. Direct from Bug a salt was $29 shipping plus the price of mags. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:13 pm 

Got my Vigilante Painted with a wide orange strip down both sides of barrel, Front sight and the grips painted orange. Really no mistaking the gun for a real pistol. I do have two packs of the yellow bug a salt ammo clips. Have seven BB clips which I load myself with Himalayan Salt which are bigger chunks and hit harder than table salt. Look out yellow jackets as I will be gunning for you this summer at the trailer! :) Priced the Shredder from Bug-a-salt and it was $250 to my door. Crosman Vigilante much cheaper for the same thing. Spring is coming fast and 5 weeks I open my trailer for six months. CHEERS!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:22 pm 

Dukemeister wrote:
Just be aware that salt and steel go together like fire and ice.
The plastic parts in the bug version are not affected by corrosion. Salt in a metal gun, especially with a steel barrel and zinc alloy parts is a corrosion party in full swing.

Yes the barrel is corroding some already. But that is ok. Never used the gun anyways and I bought a spare. :)