Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:44 am 

Any pics. This is the one with the front plastic sight vs the older metal one

I assume this one as a b1 does not have the lever lock ?

Any pics would be greasy appreciated thank you

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:17 am 

JAG1 wrote:

Inflation! but this is it I believe:
topic86000.html
:drinkers:

))))----//----------==

Iacio ergo sum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:45 pm 

Bought one on sale

Not bad at all !

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:00 am 

I bought 3 of the last model with black plastic stocks for $34 each. I use two of them on my short range in the wintertime when snow on my roof. Other one set up for my long range shooting into my walk in attic. The guns work well.. I consider them disposable guns as a main spring is about the same price as a new gun. They take a lot of wear and tear off my more expensive guns for short range shooting indoors. Main springs don't last very long in them. But then again I shoot everyday. My Grizzly Scout is on its third spring and have thrown out 2 of the PA cheapies in last couple years. That was the reasoning behind buying three last time. I go threw about 10 -500 count tins a month over the 6 months of colder weather. Slows down the other 6 months as I spend most of it at my trailer with Bug-A-Salts and airsoft pistols:) CHEERS!

Last video game I played cost me a quarter and 10 cents for the bus! :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:24 pm 

I can confirm that the pellet rifle which is now on sale for $35 has fibre optic sights front and back(Green on back and red on front). Yes sights are plastic and back one is tuneable for elevation and windage. Rest of the gun is exact to the last model with the plastic stocks except has a cheek rest for a right hand shooter. I am a lefty but that does not matter. . This one will remain an open sight, short range gun. Thanks to you for advising me it had plastic sights as my old eyes can not see black open sights. This is my fourth PA disposable air rifle. Threw out two since 2017 and replaced them. But I am a daily shooter. CHEERS!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:51 pm 

. I bought one but only fired 5 shots through it. I returned it for 2 reasons. Barrel had way too much play and seal was faulty. I hate returning, especially from Princess auto becuase people, are great there, prices are more than fair, customer service is impeccable and theres always a good deal. They really put out, air arms and supplies are always on sale. Cheap holsters and carrying cases.. They have a spot in everyones guncase. I am waiting for someone to mod one out. That would be cool. I would pay to see that show. If anyone decked one out especially on the cheap, carrying the theme, it would be awesome to see. Inspire the youth.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:25 am 

JAG1 wrote:

There is a detailed info on the forum for it topic86000-15.html

The one I is fiber optic sight, red in front (it is not very clear and difficult to see while its getting dark, though) . The rifle have some vibrations, tiger is not consistent--it will suddenly become hard but most of times just OK. Also I tried 4 different scopes on it--as well as the sight, the rifle will suddenly shoot about 2-3 inches lower--about 2 times in 10.
However if you plan to do indoor or plinking less than 30 yards, this is still OK. BTW it doesn't have safety, one of my friend borrowed to try and he told me he broke a window because of that--also according to Birdman77(he dissembled one before) the inner part is not holding very well and it could fire without pulling trigger. So you have to control muzzle all the time to downrange to avoid accidents. Anyway you cannot complaint about that price.

Finally get my PAL after 1 year waiting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:18 pm 

Sierraniagara wrote:
. I bought one but only fired 5 shots through it. I returned it for 2 reasons. Barrel had way too much play and seal was faulty. I hate returning, especially from Princess auto becuase people, are great there, prices are more than fair, customer service is impeccable and theres always a good deal. They really put out, air arms and supplies are always on sale. Cheap holsters and carrying cases.. They have a spot in everyones guncase. I am waiting for someone to mod one out. That would be cool. I would pay to see that show. If anyone decked one out especially on the cheap, carrying the theme, it would be awesome to see. Inspire the youth.

All I have done to one is add a 1/2 inch of 1/2 PVC pipe in with the spring and it was shooting 525FPS. Shot it a couple years like that till it broke the spring. CHEERS!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:29 am 

wheeliehd wrote:
Sierraniagara wrote:

All I have done to one is add a 1/2 inch of 1/2 PVC pipe in with the spring and it was shooting 525FPS. Shot it a couple years like that till it broke the spring. CHEERS!

Hi Wheelie can you tell me how to disassembly, the tiger is straight going out from the tube and there is no trigger assembly stick out, only a little spring behind it to keep it in place. I tried but not able to pull it out and I would like to do little more lubing on it.

Finally get my PAL after 1 year waiting