Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Hello all
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:51 pm 

Hello everyone,I'm from the Niagara Region. I'm not actually an air gunner except for the odd plinking with an old 177. I did shoot a ton of rabbits with one as a kid though. I now strictly shoot 12, 20 and 410's at skeet and sporting clays. However my late father was quite a good marksman with an air pistol and that's why I have joined this Forum. I will hopefully be posting pics of his Feinwerkbau Model 2 pistol c/w all the cylinders, charging gear etc. soon.

Post subject: Re: Hello all
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:35 pm 

Welcome to the site from southern Alberta!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:50 pm 

Welcome~
Looking forward for the eye candies~

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:34 pm 

Welcome to the forum.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:05 pm 

FWBmodel2 wrote:
Hello everyone,I'm from the Niagara Region. I'm not actually an air gunner except...

Welcome to the forum.

Since you are in the Niagara region and shoot trap and skeet you may be familiar with the HAHA (Hamilton) and Port Colborne clubs. We shoot airgun Field Target at both of these clubs - check out the Field Target section. We are a very welcoming and friendly bunch and are always willing to talk air guns. I started shooting FT under 2 years ago and it is a crazy amount of fun - as competitive or non-competitive as you want. Everyone is welcome to come out and try it or even just to connect with other shooters.
I look forward to seeing your pictures and maybe meeting you in person when the fun starts again in March (and maybe change your mind about not being an air gunner). [emoji3][emoji2]
Rob27

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:38 pm 

Hello YepYep, thanks for the interest! However I have no clue of how to upload "the eye candy" pics to the For Sale Forum? I'm using a MacBook Pro, don't know if you can help? If not maybe someone else can? Can't get the pics from My Downloads folder into the post. I have them in 2 formats-heic and pdf presently.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:14 pm 

Welcome.
I might be interested if you haven't sold it yet.

Hatsan AT44 .25
Daisy Avanti 753S, 2x Daisy 953 cadet
2x Tau7