Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:20 pm 

Hi does anyone know or have any information on the oring sizes for
many parts of the bengamin cayden in 22 cal any info would be awsome
Need power adjuster trans port oring sixe x2 and breech pellet prob
oring size as well as the two barrel orings thanks a bunch to anyone
with this info.I have all leaks fixed now and shoots good but would
like to get some spare orings.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:05 am 

Here are some sizes i found on the web some are krahl orings but cayden should be same
3mmIDx1.5mmx6mmcs Or trans port power adjuster
1/8"x1/16th'x1/4" just have to remove a little on outer surface
9mmx1.5mm barrel orings x2
5.2mmIDx1.5mmCSx8.2mmOD breech pellet probe oring not sure where to find this one
16mmIDx2mmCSx20mmOD Valve body
if anyone could add to this please let us know here ok thanks again

im havinga bugger of a time getting anything from crossman canada even the damaged orings
they are avoiding my emails.God forbid anyone needs to get parts for this rifle and these nicked
orings should be replaced under warranty.They wanted me to send my gun back but i wont do that
because it will cost me an extra $100.00 canadian insurance and all and they wont do anything to
it i can do myself and i may get it back in worse shape than when i sent it in.I belive i found and fixed
all the nicked orings as i can now get 935 fps from a 14.3 grain 895-904 fps from jab 15.89 and average
861 fps from jsb jumbo heavey exacts 18.13.They all fly into the same hole at 25 yards at full power
and my shot count is now between 32-36 befour it drops of bellow 3-4% spread.I was going to buy another
bengamin a akela and poss a kratoes but after this i dont think i will.My nest one will be an fx or daystate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:20 pm 

Glad you were able to find what you needed.
Princess Auto has kits of O rings. I have the standard sized one and was easily able to replace the breech O ring in my Brocock PCP as well as a number of O rings in Gordy's
Air Force Talon's. They also have these "Kits" in metric. There are over 300 O rings of almost 3 dozen "standard sizes.
I suggest that I should have "held" out for an FX right off the bat, but then, it's a "growing" sport when one "takes" if on.
I have so many "sets" of different O rings now, that came with rifles, I don't even know which rifle they are for, so if a rifle needs a new one, just replace it with one the same size
from "the lot".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:53 pm 

Thanks Daryl the Cayden has some weird sizes like
8.2 x 5.2x 1.5 mm and I finealy got a reply back from
Bengamin customer service in Quebec and they will send out only the damaged
O rings to me but if I put them in it will void my warranty
That’s a pretty good warranty considering I never even went inside
The gun hey. I fixed the problems myself and now the Cayden is shooting
14.3 gr crosmam pellets at 935 fps best it can do and they shoot into the
Same hole at 25 yards.at full power my shot count is 32 shots befour the velocity
Drops below 4% from the first 32 and will shoot about 42 shots befour I see a differance
On the target. It’s a nice shooting gun but because of crosmans messages to me and
Their warranty practices I will not ever be buying another Bengamin.

Be warned everyone if you change barrel o rings or power adjuster o rings your warranty will
Be void so much for the five year warranty. And to think I was thinking of getting an Akela bull
Pup and a Kratos to but now because of all I had to do with my Cayden I’m done with crosman
anything in future.My next one is an f/x for sure..thanks again.Oh the service rep said if she sends out
The o rings under warranty that that WILL VOIDmy warranty that’s some warranty isn’t it

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:12 am 

I think the common metric size O/S 8mmx I/D5mm xC/S1.5mm would probably fit
for the 8.2x5.2x1.5 there is only a fraction of an inch in o/d and i/d diameter about
the thickness of a folded piece of paper this is for the breech pellet probe oring

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:19 pm 

Glad you got it working to your satisfaction.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:26 pm 
Site Moderator

Try Canadian Shooting Supply for your Kral-Benjamin Cayden parts.

https://canadashootingsupply.ca/product ... ral-parts/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:23 pm 

Thanks TCooper have already had a look see