Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 7:45 pm 

Very impressed to say the least!

Groups getting tighter and tighter. Nice balance for freehand shooting.

Took the sliding rail butt stock off as I don't really need it. I purchased this unit as a pistol and am having a blast with it.
:drinkers:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 7:49 pm 
Site Moderator

How does it balance when used as a pistol? An optics mounted or just using the iron sights? Hand pump, compressor or tank? Please keep us updated on performance and how you like it.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:46 pm 

TCooper wrote:
How does it balance when used as a pistol? An optics mounted or just using the iron sights? Hand pump, compressor or tank? Please keep us updated on performance and how you like it.

I'm a long armed knuckle dragger :lol: so I knew the sliding rail butt stock would be useless to me.

To be honest, I don't think I will ever put optics on this unit. The iron sites work just fine. One hand shooting is solid with no shaking at all. I stopped at 25M and my groups stayed within 1-1/4". Not bad for only firing 20 rounds. Would optics be of benefit? 100% but I have a scoped JTS Airacuda and a scoped springer for longer kill shots. I purchased this for plinking in the backyard.

I use a JTS compressor with dual voltage so I can use my truck battery to fill. I know a few firefighters and gave them the word I'm looking for a used tank.

As always, great service from Wes! I ordered it on Sunday and it was at my door Thursday.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 11:39 pm 

1 1/4" at 20 or 25 years is QUITE impressive. Easy with a muzzleloading pistol but with an air gun VR good.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 6:55 am 

Daryl wrote:
1 1/4" at 20 or 25 years is QUITE impressive. Easy with a muzzleloading pistol but with an air gun VR good.

It shocked me as well?
I have thousands of round experience with ACP handguns....The cost per thousand rounds (bulk price) is getting outrageous.

For a Chinese built fixed sight gun, I'm blown away with the results. Then again, China is building good stuff now days?

I remember the well known General table saws built in Canada with the Canadian sticker on the cabinet. The cheaper and not quite to exact tolerance were called General International.....LOL, most likely both built at the same factory in China or Taiwan?

Lovely pistol (PP750) and cheap to shoot. :drinkers:

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 5:23 pm 

nice kind of like a mini ed gun leshy

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 1:16 pm 

I gotta say, if this unit wasn't de tuned for the Canadian market it would be all the pistol/carbine anyone would need for pest control. This unit hits hard enough to take out pigeons as that is what I started using it for.

I know I said I would never put sights on it but.......... :roll:

I put a non magnifying Browning holographic sight and I'm able to push the distance out to 40 yards with groups within 1.5 to 2 inch . Love this unit as it is so discreet and fits in a small backpack.

I know for a fact the pressure gauge is not reading accurately as I can't reach the max pressure of 2500 PSI. I set my compressor to 2500 and it auto shuts off when reached. Gun shoots on low pressure for an extended time so I know the gauge is garbage.

Anyone know where to purchase a quality gauge from? It is a 24mm and know idea of the thread size.

Thanks! :drinkers:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 8:03 pm 

Good choice, the quality of those chinese PCP is very good for the price. Umarex is now making Notos which is pretty much a PP750 with better stock. Too bad they are not yet available here.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 8:38 pm 

ineedpal wrote:
Good choice, the quality of those chinese PCP is very good for the price. Umarex is now making Notos which is pretty much a PP750 with better stock. Too bad they are not yet available here.

I looked it up, very nice unit for sure.
I think the stigma of Chinese built is waining, so many parts are being fabricated from so called made at home companies all over the globe these days to maximize profits.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 7:14 pm 

Bad news for me folks. "She" that must be obeyed is eyeballing my pistol.

Looks like I could very well have to hand it over to her? :shock:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 8:03 pm 

WoodWelder wrote:

Sounds like good news for Wes, you'll have to get another one! :drinkers:

))))----//----------==

Iacio, ergo sum

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 5:10 pm 

Dukemeister wrote:
WoodWelder wrote:

Sounds like good news for Wes, you'll have to get another one! :drinkers:

She has a knack of picking my favorite......I need to practice my pokerface! :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 5:18 pm 

Fight and defense yourself~ [emoji38] [emoji38]

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe