Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:41 pm 

I had the IO 14x50 back in 2020 when I was soo much into longer distances target shooting. I liked the glass quality but could not handle comfortably the short eye relief. Lately I shifted my interest more into shorter distances and I would have a good use for a prism sight again.
Not seeing any IO selling in Canada?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:15 pm 

I bought my 10x40 Immersive Scope from WesB & have it on my Condor. I'm able to pick off small 2" dia. rocks to 118yards with it (bank behind the 100 meter silhouette rails at the club)
Using Hades pellets, of all things. I thought they were supposed to be inaccurate past 80yards.
Took a little getting used to. I removed the rubber eye-cup & like it much better that way. Due to the speed I'm shooting these pellets, along with the height above the bore,
I get a very long 2" kill zone with 1" holdover to 1" low, from 15yards, to 75 yards. zero'd @ 25 yards and 60yards.
I see he's out of them right now, but shows 1 in the listing. Should call or email him.

Attachments:
Condor 25Immersive 10x40.JPG
Condor 25Immersive 10x40.JPG [ 337.98 KiB | Viewed 247 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:41 pm 

Daryl wrote:
I bought my 10x40 Immersive Scope from WesB & have it on my Condor. I'm able to pick off small 2" dia. rocks to 118yards with it (bank behind the 100 meter silhouette rails at the club)
Using Hades pellets, of all things. I thought they were supposed to be inaccurate past 80yards.
Took a little getting used to. I removed the rubber eye-cup & like it much better that way. Due to the speed I'm shooting these pellets, along with the height above the bore,
I get a very long 2" kill zone with 1" holdover to 1" low, from 15yards, to 75 yards. zero'd @ 25 yards and 60yards.
I see he's out of them right now, but shows 1 in the listing. Should call or email him.

That looks just like mine gun and scope ....Great setup for the tree rats here and rabbits .....